Chapter 6

Meet With Sting Eucliffe

After that Gale said

"Nova, don't lie to me. Please." "Gale.. Okay. The truth is that.. I'm..pregnant."

Gale looked at her for a few minutes and he said "Are you sure??" Nova nodded and she said "I did some tests, and every of them showed, that I am."

"When?" "About two weeks ago." "Okay, what now? Do you want to keep it?" "No.. I mean I'm not sure I want to keep it or not.." "What about asking our parents?" "That will be worst plan ever." Nova looked at her. "Then Yumine or Ed's parent about raising a child?" "That's the same.. I know, let's ask Yumi about.."

 Outside In Front Of the Bathroom's Door

Yumine asked Silver "Silver, did you notice her sickness while we were in the kitchen?? Cause I'm not.." "Me too. I didn't know that she had to puke.."

After a few minutes Gale opened the door and he asked "Yumine, can we go back in the time again?" "Why??" "To ask your mother about something private. So can we go back?" "Just if everyone can come." Yumine answered. "Okay, then let's go." Gale looked at them with a serious face. "Nova, come out we are going." Nova came out and nodded at Gale.

Everyone went into Yumine's room and Silver read the firs page. They held each others hand and after a few minutes they opened their eyes, and Mimi said quietly "Where.. are we..?" Yumine turned around and she said "In a deep forest.. I think.."

Once somebody from the darkness asked "Who are you kids?" "We are looking for a person named Lucy Heartfilia." Nova said.

"What do you want from her? Are you from Fairy Tail too?" asked the voice. "Yes, but there is two people who are not from Fairy Tail. They from Sabertooth." Satoshi said in a deep voice. "I see. Then that two people can meet them. The others will have to wait for them in the Mansion." "Mansion?" Everyone asked.

"Yes. This is a forest what belongs to Lucy Heartfilia. Lucy Heartfilia is the Heartfilia family's heir. But soon when her son born, his name will be Heartfilia." Yumine looked at the shadow confused and suprised face. The voice asked "Is there any problem." "Well before I tell you you have to promise you don't tell this to Lucy Heartfilia." Yumine said.

From the shadow a person walked out. It was Sting. "What do you want to say?"

"Are you Sting Eucliffe the white dragon slayer?" He nodded to Yumine's question. "You see, I have to tell you something important."

"I have a pregnant girlfriend." "That's not what I wanted to ask you!! Guys, can you leave us alone? I'll make him let us go to Mo- I mean Lucy." The others nodded, and the walked away. 

Yumine sat on a stump and she said "You should sit down too. Cause what I'll say will be big news." "No thanks, I'll stand instead." "As you wish." "So what do you wanted to tell m--" "I'm your daughter." Sting's face turned pale and she shouted "That's impossible!! I don't have a daughter, and especially not in my guild!!"

"Do you want me the mark, what Yukino-neesan stamped on me? Or do you want me to show you my ID card?" "No, thanks, just tell me who is your mother." "Lucy heartfilia. Now or soon Lucy Eucliffe."

"She is pregnant now!!" "Yes, with me." Sting looked at Yumine with a super confused face and he wispered "Tell me I'm an idiot, but then you guys are from the future??" "Yes all of us." "Do you have siblings?" 

"No, I'm Yumine Eucliffe, I'm the daughter of Lucy and Sting Eucliffe. I'm 16 years old, and I have a boyfriend."

"I see. Can you call the guys back?"

"Yes, but you have to let two of us speak to mom, Ok?" Sting nodded, and when Yumine called the others back Sting asked "So, Yumine told me a lots of things, now who are you guys and who are your parents?"

"I'm Silver Fullbuster. Juvia and Gray's daughter."
"I'm Edward Fullbuster. Juvia and Gray's eldest son."
"I'm Nova Dreyar. Mirajanne and Laxus's first daughter."
"I'm Mimi Dreyar. Mirajanne nad Laxus's second daughter."
"I'm Gale Redfox. Levy and Gajeel's eldest son."
"I'm Satoshi Fernandes. Erza and Jellal's son."

"And there is one more person in our group just he didn't come.
His name is Kai Dragneel. He is Lisanna and Natsu's son." Mimi added.

"Relationships?" Sting asked.

Ed walked next to Yumine, Gale next to Nova, Satoshi next to Silver and Mimi walked away a little from them.

Sting glared at Yumine and Ed and he asked "Do my future self about you two?" "We just started to go out yesterday." Yumine said. "OK, now who wants to speak to Lucy??"

Gale and Nove walked over Sting and Gale wipered to him in his ear "We want to ask her about begin pregnant, but don't say it out lound, It's still a secret."

Sting nodded with a serious face and he said. "Hey, you the daughter of mine, do you want to go too??" "Just call me Yumi. I really love when you call me Yumi. And yes I want to go." Sting blushed a little and he said "Then come. Everyone come, and the other's will waiting in the hall. Okay?" Silver nodded. While they were walking Sting said "So Y-Yumi, why do you like when I call you that?" "Cause I got my name and my nickname from you. Oh, and don't say anything about the future to out mothers. All of the fathers knows about us, but none of our mothers."

"Okay. Now, just for tell you all Lucy is the Queen of Dragons so don't make her an--" "We all know. Don't make her angry, cause then the worls can explode, Yumine is just like that. So don't make her angry ever. The last time 1000 people finished inthe hospital, cause about 3 or 4 punks flirted with her and the didn't want to let her go, so shealmost destroyed the Plaza." Silver cut him off.

"Yumine!!" Sting shouted. "Don't scole me, I got one month in my room!"

"You deserved it!! That was my and Lucy-san's favorite Plaza!" Silver shouted.