Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Shhsshh..” he said even though I hadn't made a noise since I saw his face,

“Please don’t scream,” his voice was careful and pleading.

It took me moments to realize that he was waiting for my reply.

“I’m not…yeah…I won’t” I managed to mumble.

“Thanks” he smiled. I’m in a room…well in a store room with Louis Tomlinson of One direction. Holy moly.

We just stood there smiling at the situation and at ourselves. Until Miss Sumo wrestler’s sound destroyed my moment.

We heard her….tap dancing…and singing some..Irish song?...She’s the weirdest woman I know.

Louis switches off the light, covers my mouth with his hand, wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in a closet. Damn he’s fast. What just happened?

Apart from the smell of floor cleaners and mops, this position was extremely….

The place where he kept both his hands were getting warmer. He whispered, “Now I’m gonna take my hand off your mouth, don’t make a noise okay?” Sheesh I’m not a kid and not a fan girl either.

I nodded in the darkness.

“Damn, you’re so unlucky to get into this hell with me,” he said with a sad edge in his voice.

I had only one answer to that, you’re so wrong Louis.

I can’t even imagine what girls would give to be in my place. Oh well at least I’m not as fan girly as them. They’d probably start touching…….um….Oh God…I should stop thinking.

“Oh sorry….. I didn’t even…” he said while removing his hands from my waist.

I should have had a witty remark like nah that’s okay but all I said was ,”Hmm..”

Miss Sumo wrestler…I’m not sure what her real name is..Emma? The coordinator of the girl’s section entered the store room. I tensed up, hey come on she’s scary.

Louis must have felt me stiffen as he held my shoulders with his hand to support me.

“I know somebody’s here…” she said wickedly.

A shiver passed through me. I’ve never had this much adrenaline rush in one night.

Then she spotted the bowl of unfinished cereal and milk, I think she did, I mean it was dark.

“Brilliant” Louis said between his breaths.

“Seriously Mr. Smartpants?” I whispered.

“Hey those are my favorite and I was very hungry and they weren't available in the boys section and I’m kind of addicted to fruity loops..” he explained.

I rolled my eyes at how stupid cute boys can be. But oh well he did do that James bond stunt earlier, with the whole closet and switching off the light thingy.

I heard her footsteps nearing us and then she puts on the light. My heart starts thudding really loud. I don’t feel solid anymore. It’s really suffocating in here, only Louis’ smell is pleasant.

I feel like a part of a movie. Two lovers and a jealous freak ready to kill anyone with a chainsaw.

With the sudden change in my body. Louis didn’t hold back. He completely embraced me, handling my entire weight. So he’s strong too? Now how perfect can a guy be huh?

Thank you Louis. Thank you so so much. I chanted in my mind.

She’s nearing us…oh no…do I remember being this scared?

The intimacy was sending heat and other huge pleasant feelings through my body. And he doesn’t even know my name yet….

I hear her smelling the closet….wow geez how weird can a person get? And then….

She opens it.

“Well well, what do we have here,” she said raising her bushy eyebrows.