Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“No Mrs. Jo—“I started pleadingly.

“Keep quiet.” Then she looked at Niall, “you should be with other dudes of your band on the field,”

“And you,” she glared at me, “are already missing out on some really important class.”

“You’re right, I’m sorry—“Niall was interrupted too. Bitch.

“Don’t I’m sorry me Horan Niall,” WTF? “You and the rest of the group have spoiled the decorum of Silver Oak. All girls do is talk about you or flirt with you. And now you have a bright girl right under your feet—“

“She’s not under my feet.” Niall said in his gorgeous but stern voce. He looked at her right in the eye.

“How dare you answer back!” she fumed. Aww ego’s hurt dear? Can’t believe I ever liked her let favorite not be mentioned. “Both of you go to Mrs. Rolling’s office now!”

Now here's the sad news people, we’re in college and yeah “Mrs. Rolling’s office stands for detention. Yes we still get detention.

We walked till the office silently.

Whoa guilty much, Noelle?

“This was your fault, why did you even come to the field?” Niall said irritated.

Ouch.

It all came back to me now. I came there to meet you Niall. Now everything just sucks.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

He didn’t answer.

We sat there for fifteen awkward minutes then he sighed and said, “Do you have something to eat?”

“I have some chocolates,” I said uncertainly.

“My favorite.” He grinned which made me feel like I was floating in the air again.

We shared a chocolate. How romantic. Okay not in the Oh you’ve got chocolate smudged on your nose, let me lick it NO.

I gave him some more when he was finished with his half.

He grinned again gazing at me again. Oh my God, don’t do that Niall. I’ll not have a heart attack but just so you know, it’s also not the healthiest in the world.

**

-Megan’s POV-

We’re all in mine and Gretch’s room. I NEED to clean this place. Gosh only if these morons would move their pretty little butts and help me.

Gretchen is playing her guitar and singing some song, I don’t know the lyrics of.

Aiden’s on my bed reading a book and having peanuts.

Rayanne is on Facebook and is probably chatting with her hot guy friend, Andrew.

Where the fu—hell is Noelle? When was the last time I saw her? I made a mental note of demanding Noelle to notify us if she’s ever busy with something.

Oh talk of the devil…or think of the devil. Noelle popped in her head and sheepishly said, “Guess who’s here—“

Nobody pays attention, they’re all busy.

“Who?” I managed to ask. Gosh Noe can be really childish sometimes.

“Niall Horan.” She said with a dimpled smile and a look which said Yeah look at me now, I’m the coolest person on this planet.

We all stopped doing our not-freaking-important-at-all works and stared at her wide eyed.

When nobody said anything she continued, “Yes, he’s probably getting something to drink for all of us, so please clean this Godforsaken place!”

At her words we started hurrying up.

The first thing I did was picking up the hanging lingerie in the balcony with ninja speed and dumping them in the drawer. We cleaned our room artificially in five minutes and then somebody knocked.

Niall came in, “Umm….hi, your room is….tidy.”

“I know right? We’re the cleanest people on Earth…ha…ha…we hate germs…ha…ha…no dust in this room.” I said very awkwardly.

All my friends shared a look of our beloved here, needs to stop talking.

Niall looked amused and looked everywhere else but us, yeah good job in making this less awkward Mr. Hot Blonde.

Niall noticed Gretch’s guitar and he asked her to play it. She played it and he seemed impressed. Golly I’m so proud of you Gretch! Then Noelle sang some lyrics. Later Niall took the guitar and started doing his thing.

The three of us just sat there.

Then I gave Aiden one look and she understood that I wanted to talk. I and Aiden shared that best-buddies-know-everything sort of thing.

But Rayanne….our pretty and petite Ray….

“I think we should go get some coffee,” I said and stoop up.

“We should.” Aiden said.

Rayanne was smiling at the musical trio.

“I. think. We. Should. Get. Some. Coffee.” I said looking at Ray.

She looked at me and casually said, “I want it black.”

Somebody shoot this girl before I do!

Aiden the savior said, “Hey Ray, ya know what Melanie said about Andrew and you?”

“What?” Rayanne looked curious. Very.

“Come outside, I‘ll tell you.” Aiden concluded.

Meanwhile, Noelle gave us a glare which probably said Guy could you stop being so darn loco? We have a freaking celeb in our room!

We nodded and headed out.