Chapter 2

Chpater 2

-Rayanne’s POV-

One direction. One direction. One direction.

I washed my face, pinched myself, ran into a wall; NOPE this is real.

-Gretchen’s POV-

Is this adrenaline or nervousness? Holy moly, I can’t really? Do they have to come in like this, like right now? Just after I got over them? Big deal 1d’s here. I can’t care less. They’re just bys, you know.

-Noelle’s POV-

Should I be thankful right now? Because I think my head’s gonna blow up any second.

-Aiden’s POV-

Freaking One direction. I’m going to have a sleepless night for sure.

**

-Megan’s POV-

Beep Beep

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

“You stupid…..stupid excuse of waking up sleepy people...” I croaked and hit the top of my alarm.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched myself. Gosh I slept like for two hours yesterday.

Yesterday? That means today is yesterday’s tomorrow? You don’t say I rolled my eyes at myself. I do that a lot.

Suddenly my heart started beating real hard and I got this one-second feeling of a butterfly flitting from my abdomen to my throat.

Am I really ready to see them? I mean I hope I don’t pass out there. Okay so I’m an old fan girl but I am a girl. And it’s normal for a girl to hyperventilate if she sees 5 really gorgeous guys.

**

A crowd had gathered. A big one. I think the whole college is here and half of them are girls. No wait most of them are girls. I push through the crowd because I saw Ray’s similar hairstyle and the similar color.

She saw me and grinned, “Took you long enough!”

I looked around to find all four of them already here. I smiled to myself.

We waited for 45 minutes, I meant I waited for 45 minutes; these guys have been waiting for a long time.

We were all seated on the lush grass and I rested my head on Aiden’s shoulder.

I felt my hair being pushed from my face by some great force of wind. Before I could stand up, Aiden jerked up and pulled me up to stand.

Girls started to scream like crazy. My friends Noelle and Ray had joined them. My cheeks were hurting because of smiling too hard.

A private helicopter. Nice.

Somebody stepped out.

I could hear my heartbeat getting louder.

It was Louis.

Oh my I think I’m gonna….umm….

He had his usual easy smile and devil-may-care hair. Also he didn’t seem like he shaved today. The small startings of a beard made him look ultra hot.

Girls started screaming louder.

I wanted to see the look on Aiden’s face but the next person steped out before that.

Zayn.

I feel dizzy. No! You can’t faint now! You have to wait for him.

Zayn looked like he just entered a quiet restaurant, minding his own business. He followed Louis and finally noticed the crowd and waved and smiled.

Next was Liam. He had sunglasses on. He, unlike the other two actually came up to the fans and the girls got a chance to touch him. I think Rayanne mustn’t have lost the chance of doing that.

Niall was the second last to pop-out. He had his trademark child-like grin and he looked happy as ever. He ran a hand through his messy blonde hair. After doing that he looked up and smiled again.

Some girls start crying and the others gave him cakes and cookies and chocolates. Hey, everyone knows Niall loves to eat!

The last was Harry Styles.

Oh my God. I choked. On nothing.

He came out and looked a bit lost as he squinted his eyes. Mother of God. Wow. I dug my nails into Gretch’s wrist. I heard a “Hey! Stop that!”…..huh...who said that…?..wah? Gretch I’m...sorry…..I...

Then. he. smiled. His dimpled perfect smile. This is the perfect time to faint. Faint now!

Nope too late. Some girl to my right does that and guess what? Harry rushes to her and his face….was so sorry. He touched her forehead and headed back slowly as Niall pulled him.

He was so near. I could have touched his hair but I won’t do that! I’m not some creepy physco.

His back faced me now….he was walking away.

I should have just touched those damn curls, I frowned to myself.

Boy, I just saw the boys of One direction. And I just have one thing to say….

They look hotter in real life.