Chpater 6

Chapter 6

I walked towards them. They didn’t even stand up. Either 1D wasn’t too important for them or I was too puny for them to be alert. Yeah I go for the second one too.

“I want to see Niall,” I stated.

“Yeah tell me something I don’t know,” the tan one joked.

“I have something which belongs to him.” I said growing impatient by the second.

“Okay, if she says she has his heart then I’ll puke!” The other one faked a puking sound.

I sighed. I don’t have time to deal with these testosterone filled jerks.

“Listen, don’t waste my time. This here is Niall’s pick and he really treasures it so all I wanted to do was give it back, okay?” I said.

Their expressions softened.

The not-so-tanned guy said, “Oh I’ve seen that, the kid does really fancy it, gah he’s a kid,”

The tanned one said, “Yeah but a nice one, go in.” He flashed a childish grin at me.

“Thank you and you,” I told both of them and they let me in and closed the door behind me.

I rang the bell, no reply. I waited for 15 seconds and rang again.

“Yeaap, coming.” It was Zayn.

I heard him unlocking the latch and then he opened the door….

Here stood Zayn Malik bare-chested right in front of my eyes.

I tried very hard not to stare at his flat stomach and lean body.

I hated the pleasant sparks of feelings this shirtless view was giving me.

“Uhh….give this to…” I started.

“To?” he questioned.

“Wear a shirt?” I met his gaze which could melt anybody in a second.

“Oh I see it’s distracting you,” He said. Jeesh what an ego.

 I rolled my eyes when he turned and then I hurried, “Never mind, just give this to Niall.”

I went out of their room….err flat..... and boy why do my ears feel hot.

8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Is it just me or is it freaking hot in here? I was fanning myself. WTF he has no right to do this to me. You know make me feel nervous and jittery and weird. Jerk.

I went back to my room. I found Megan and Noelle watching some gossip on youtube.

Noelle looked at me and exclaimed, “Gretch! Your face is flustered!”

“Holy—Wh-what happened?” Megan was damn curious too.

“A guy—“ I started but they cut me,

“Oh and I thought it was something serious,” Noelle said.

“Yeah me too” Megan agreed and they went back to whatever they were doing.

Wow. They never pay attention to me. But I really don’t mind. I’m not the attention seeker kind at all.

Megan said, “Hey there’s his new guy in school, his name is Zade, do you—“

“Zayn?” I asked. I didn’t really hear the whole sentence.

“Umm…no…Zade.” Megan replied.

Later that evening, Aiden was saying something but I wasn’t paying attention,”Blah blah blah….Zayn…”

“Zayn?” I asked.

“No Gretch, Zavier, he’s a model…blah blah…”

“Hmm..”

While we were having lunch Noelle said, “Oh I saw him Megan, Zade is pretty cute…”

“Zayn?” I asked again. Somebody just kill me already. Getting killed is better than this stupid paranoia.

“Gosh no Gretchen! That’s like the third time today! Babe you’re in love!” Noelle teased.

“NOT” I can’t believe this is happening.

“You are.” Megan nodded.

“Totally.” Ray agreed.

Aiden gave me a it’s true expression.

“I do NOT want to face this stupid conversation, you guys, which in fact extremely wrong.” I stood up and thumped out.

I hurried out looking nowhere but the floor. I bumped into someone.

“Hey watch where you’re going!” A male voice said.

Oh. Crap.

I looked up at Zayn. Good thing you’re hot or else you’d be the most annoying being in the universe.

“You’re the girl who saw me half naked.” Zayn said looking at me.

Beside him Liam’s face twisted with amusement.