Part 7- Wake-up

Liams POV 

"I'm so sorry Olivia.." She was in pain half the time we were... busy. I didn't know she was a virgin. And I had hurt her. 

"No.. it's okay.." she whispered. 

"No it's not.. I hurt you.. I love you" I turned to face her and she smiled.

"I love you too" 

***** 

"Liam! Are you ready to go back to the doctors?" Olivia was yelling to me from the bathroom.

"Yes!" I smiled. 

"Okay!" She yelled back. 

*** 

When we got to the hospital we found out that Olivias mom had woken up. She had to be put in a nursing home because of her condition though. I could see the tears forming in my eyes. She didn't deserve this. I could only pray she got better. 

********

Olivias POV 

My mom's going to a nursing home. She's only 42! This isn't right. I cried the whole way home. 

When we got back to the house, the boys and Mrs. Tomlinson were back. 

I walked in with red and puffy eyes. Everyone imediatly gathered me into a group hug. I told them all that happened. And they were all sympathetic. Liam looked lost in thought the whole time. He was upset and concerned. I felt bad for putting him in this situation...

Mrs. Tomlinson made cupcakes and we all watched a movie. After the movie, everyone was asleep besides Niall and I. 

Niall got up and stretched. He turned to me and said 

"I'm so sorry about your mum. You don't deserve any of this and neither does she." 

"Thankyou Niall" I smiled at him. 

He walked over to me and I stood up. 

"Well goodnight, Niall" I said while yawning. 

"Goodnight Olivia" But, before I could turn around and walk away, He was kissing me. And I didn't like it.

Nialls POV

"Goodnight Olivia" 

Before I could stop my self I leaned down and started kissing her. She resisted but I kept going. She pushed against my chest but I wouldn't stop. I couldn't. I wanted this. 

"NIALL STOP IT!!" Olivia screamed in my face and woke none only than Liam. Harry, Louis, and Zayn kept sleeping. 

Liam sat up quickly "Niall, what did you do?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just ran up to my bedroom. 

Liams POV

I heard Olivia screem 

"NIALL STOP IT!!" as I was only half asleep. I shot up and was suddenly wide awake. 

"Niall.. what did you do?" Instead of answering me he ran upstairs. I looked at Olivia who looked angry and scared.

"Olivia what did he do?" I asked.

She looked at me and said slowly 

"He kissed me. I didn't like it. He wouldn't stop. So I screamed. I'm okay though."

I got up and hugged her tightly. 

"Let's go to bed." 

"Okay.. I love you Liam."

"I love you too, Olivia"