Part 6- The Confession

Olivias POV 

"I love you too" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. Liam didn't seem to mind, as he kissed me again.

After 30 seconds or so we broke away from each other. I looked up at him smiling. 

"Thankyou Liam... for everything..." A tear slid down my cheek as I thought of my mother. Liam wiped it away with his thumb.

"Hey, don't cry.. I know you're worried about your mom.. But she'll okay. I promise." I smiled at him and turned to finish breakfast.

"Soo, Liam, what are your plans for today?" I started a casual conversation. 

"Did you forget I'm taking you to the hospital?" He raised an eyebrow while smiling. God.. he's so sexy...

"Oh yeah, I mean after that" He smiled at me.

"Do you want to go out, on a date?" I couldn't believe my ears. 

"Yes!" I was so excited! I've never been on a date, or had a boyfriend. And my first for both is going to be with Liam Payne. Life couldn't get any better. Oh wait.. my mom. Right. I dropped the spatula and ran upstairs to get ready. After I got ready for the day, I ran down the stairs. 

"LIAM!!! I'm ready to go when you are!!..... LIAM!!!"

No answer. Hhmm, where did he go?

"I'm going to find you!" No answer.

"LIAM PAYNE IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT HERE RI-"

"BOO!!"

"AHH!" I screamed. "You scared the crap out of me!" I laughed hystarically.

"That was the point!" Liam said between laughs.

"So, you ready to go?" I asked when I was done laughing. 

"Yeah" He smiled at me.

Liams POV

God she's gorgeous. 

When we got to the hospital we checked in and when to Olivias mothers room. I looked at the what seemed like lifeless body with concern and worryness in my eyes.

Olivia walked over to the bed and knelt beside her mom. 

"Hey, mom. You can't hear me... But I love you.. and I want nothing more than for you to come out of this." She kissed her mothers knuckles and came to stand by me. I put my arm around her waist just as the nurse walked in. 

"Hello Miss Bell, Mr... Mr?"

"Payne." I said slowly

"Mr. Payne" She smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back.

"We will be trying to wake Mrs. Bell up in a few minutes. It may take a while, and you two will have to leave." 

I looked at Olivia and she nodded slowly. Sadness written across her face. 

Olivias POV

We left the hospital and went back to the flat. I walked up to my bedroom, and Liam followed me. I was so glad to be alone with him right now. Suddenly he turned and kissed me. Passionatly and sweetly. But with a sudden urgency and roughness. It was very pleasant though. He reached his hands to my back and very slowly started to reach his hand up my shirt. It sent tingles through my spine, but I liked the feeling of it. He reached my bra line and stopped. 

"Olivia.. do you want to do this?" he whispered in my ear. 

Do what? I thought.. Oh wait! Oh my god! My cheeks flushed a dark red and I knew I wanted this.

"Yes." I whispered back. 

He slowly unclipped my bra and I took his shirt off. I slipped my shirt off and let my bra fall to my bed. He stood up and unzipped his pants. Holy crap. I can't believe I'm doing this.. 

His pants fell to the ground, and I did the same with mine. We were standing there, both naked, not saying anything but just looking at each other. He walked over to a drawer and pulled out something. I heard him opening something and the next thing I knew we were kissing. Me on the bottom of him, him on top. I was still a virgin. This was going to hurt.. 

The rest is history..