Hawaii (For Alana Cute)

"IS EVERYONE HAVING A GOOD TIME SPRING BREAKERS??!!" The Dj announced loudly. Everyone went crazy and wild. It was spring break and a couple of my friends and I decided to Take a trip down here to Hawaii. We were staying at this resort in Honolulu. When your father owns one of the biggest  financial companies in America...It's kinda easy to get things like this. We're at a huge pool/beach party at the resort. There is a live Dj, dancers, music EVERYTHING. And may I say my self... There are some sexy ass guys here. My friend Nick and I are sitting on the edge of the long and wide river like pool, Our feet in the water. I had on my purple strapless bikini top and matching purple and black bottoms. Nick was just in his dark purple swim trunks. He's been my best friend Since I was 4 and he was 6. I'm currently 17 but my birthday is in a few days. Our Other three friends, Hannah, Michael and Jasmine were going to Meet us later on the beach so for now Nick and I took a walk to the bar (They also have clean drinks) Nick helped me stand up out of the pool. It was funny because we were basically matching and we didn't plan it. We both slid our black reflective ray bans on and made our way over. I decided to order our drinks while he went to the bathroom. He handed me his card and left. I Told the bar tender our drinks and he got right on it. Just as I was about to hand him the card a tall guy with thick brown Hair and greenish brown eyes came up Next to me.

???: Lemme Buy those for you

Me: Oh, no my uh friend gave me his card to Buy our things.

???: It's alright he can Keep his money I'll get them for ya.

Me: Really you don't h-

???: I Want to

And with that the, may I say, very attractive guy handed the bar tender his card and handed me the drinks. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He led me to a table and pulled out my chair for me. I again smiled and he took a seat I'M front of me.

Me: Thanks.......

???: Austin.

Me: Austin. Alana (:

Austin: Pretty name. And no problem. So where exactly is your friend?

Me: He was suppose to go to the bathroom but he may have went to our room to grab Something or whatever.

Austin: Oh. so you two came here...um... together?

Me: Well us and some friends. The rest of them went out to go shopping and grab food.

Austin: Oh. You know...you A have re-

Nick: Hey La-........Oh um...

Me: Austin this is Nick my best friend, Nick this is Austin.

Austin: What's up bro?

Nick: Not much. Do you have my card Lana?

Me: Yeah and actually Austin bought our drinks.

Nick: Oh really? Thanks man.

Austin: No problem.

Nick: Hey um Hannah and them just called so I'm gonna head back up to the room and Find some things for us to do tonight. Can you be back around... 9?

I look down at my phone and see that It's only 4 pm right now. I say sure to Nick and he grabs his drink and gives me a quick hug before he leaves. Austin stands up and runs a hand threw his messy yet sexy Hair.

Austin: Do you wanna um...Take a Walk on the beach with me?

Me: Sure.

I stand up and grab my phone. I also slipped on my black Jean shorts but keeping them unbuttoned. Austin and I Make our way down onto the warm soft sand. We started walking along the shore line still Being able to hear the music and cheers going on from the party. Austin was walking on my left closer to the water. I lifted up my glasses leaving them on the top of my head. My Hair was out and blowing in the winds. It flows just below my lower back in It's natural brunette waves. I looked at Austin Who was already looking at me. He stopped in one spot and looking away as he pulled his White v neck over his head. Those abs were just.... I snapped outta my thoughts as Austin chuckled. "Having fun?" he said. I looked down and blushed as my heart was pounding heavily. "You're adorable Alana" Austin said as he lifted my chin with his index finger. I smiled slightly. "You have a really beautiful smile too" He continued. I turned away and scoffed. "Oh please. I have braces indicating that It's not." He again chuckled. "I had braces before two" I looked up at him and rolled my eyes "Okay, but you're cute" I slid my shorts off placing my phone in the pockets. It was getting too hot for them. "And you're beautiful now get on" Austin said while slightly bending down gesturing me to get on his back. "Why" I asked. "Because I said so now c'mon" He said. I chuckled at him and gently jumped up as he got a good grip on my legs. I held onto his shoulders and he began walking closer to the water. He got further in and I could feel the waves hit my feet. "Oh shit" he said. I looked back and saw a huge wave coming towards us. I held onto Austin's tighter and he laughed. I closed my eyes and then the huge wave brought us under water. I felt my body move away from Austin. The current came to a slow pace and I made my way up to the surface avoiding as much water getting into my mouth as possible. I looked around for Austin just as I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. I jumped a little and turned around to be met with Austin's gorgeous eyes that a girl could just stare into all Day. He smiled and I smiled back. "You Okay?" he questioned. "Yeah but I Lost my glasses" I replied. He pulled me into his side closer by my waist and we walked through the water and back to the sand where our things were. We were pretty isolated from everyone. Austin and I sat in the sand for a while just talking about random things. The wind soon began blowing heavily and we stood up. I dusted the sand off my ass and hands. Austin grabbed his shirt and things. I slid my shorts back on buttoning them this time. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30 pm. Damn time flies. "I guess we should get going. Gotta Meet up with my losers." I said. Austin nodded in agreement. We were walking side by side and I crossed my arms tightly due to the cold crisp winds. Austin looked at me before he slid his shirt over my head. It stopped right in the middle of my thigh hiding my shorts. "Haha you look cute" Austin said. I blushed and walked again. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked at him towering over me. "I know you're busy tonight so maybe we c-can uh...maybe we can go out tomorrow afternoon?" He stuttered softly. I place my small hand on his cheek and felt him grin. "I'd love that Austin" I say to him. He leans down further and our lips Meet just for a Quick second. We pull away and both smile big. My stomach was doing flips right now. We walked again. Austin threw his arm over my shoulder and I held his hand with one of mine while my Other arm was on his back. We made it back and Austin walked me to my room. We swapped numbers and say goodbye with a Peck on the lips. Wow was the one word to describe today.

LOL THERE YA GO! HOPE IT'S NOT BORING AND THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET INBOXES.