The New Kid (Cute)

You and your best friend Alex always like to get to the school about an hour early because it's nice having the halls empty and just hang there. You're alone sitting on the edge of the stage in the auditorium because that's where you and Alex always meet up. He's running late but only by 5 minutes so far. You get a text from him saying: "Sorry, Had 2 stop somewhere 1st" So you reply back saying "Yeah its alright Alex" Minutes later you hear the loud doors open and you see Alex walk in, then right behind him was a really cute guy was Trukfit T'd Up And had the cutest eyes ever. Instantly you were attracted to his looks. "Wassup (Y/N)?" Alex asks you. "Not much but, uhhhh....." You said motioning your eyes towards the boy standing by Alex. "Oh. Yeah um, this is Austin" you & Austin both wave to each other and smile. Alex continues: "He's A new kid, I just gave him a ride here." You nod and then decide you guys should go chill on the courtyard until school begins.

Alex makes you guys stop about half way to the courtyard and says "Hey (Y/N), Can you show Austin the rest of the way there? I have to go talk to the principle real quick." You hesitated then sighed as you say "Uhhmm, sure I guess so." Alex runs back to the building leaving You & Austin alone which you kind of didn't want because you had a feeling that it would be completely awkward. "So (Y/N). You go out with Alex?" Austin starts off the conversation with that question. "WOAH!!! No! Alex is my best friend pretty much like a brother to me." You said in shock. "So you don't have a boyfriend? At all?' Austin asks you. You answer saying "Nope. Me & My ex broke up about a month ago." Austin nods his head and that's when you change the subject. "So how did you & Alex meet up?" You asked Austin. "I moved into his neighborhood I guess And I just went down to the park yesterday to play basketball and we just hung out from there" he replies. This time he decides to ask you another question. "So what's this school like?" You reply: "Its an okay school. Not much goes on besides maybe a couple of fights and shit here & there. Other than that its pretty chill." He nods again. "Well what about the girls? Like are they in little groups or...." You answer: "Well right now I can tell that you're going to get mobbed by girls because you're really cute tbh" he smiles at you then goes: "So how long until you decide to find...Um, another boyfriend?" You Laugh. "It Kinda depends on the person. Like he has to fit my standards. I don't date just any_____"

Right then Austin leaned in and kissed you gently on the lips. You felt butterflies in your stomach. "Do I fit your standards?" Austin says after breaking the kiss. "Uhmm, you do so far." He kisses you again but a little more passionate this time. The kiss lasted until the bell rang so about 3 minutes. When you heard the bell rang Austin asked you what class you had and u told him room 505 Ms. Baker. He looked at his schedule and said "Welp... Looks like I have my first class with my girlfriend." He gives you a kiss on the cheek then you guys hold hands and walk to class together.

_________________________________________________________________________

THIS IMAGINE IS ONE THAT I HELPED WRITE ON AN ACCOUNT I USED TO CO-OWN. SHOOTUSDOWNKIDRAUHL. THANKS FOR READING!! <3 (taking requests) :)