I dare you too...(Dirty Imagine For Naima)

You're sitting on the floor at your house with a group of your friends including your best friend Austin. You guys wanted to play a game before everyone leaves so of course they all decided on "Truth or Dare" You weren't really into playing that game because it ended up with something dirty going down. You guys bega the game and you had a feeling it was your turn to choose. You were right.

Zach: Naima. Truth or Dare?

You: Truth!

Alex: Awe don't be so lame Naima 

Madison: Yeah! Even I did a dare. 

You: UGH!!! FINE! Dare...

Zach: I dare you to.....Uh....go in your bedroom with........Austin and do what you do for 3 minutes.

You: This is why i never choose dare oh my god

Zach: C'mon it's a dare Naima.

Robert: Yeah. It's not like he said you had to do anything dirty or whatever

Sara: He just said "do what you do" Naima

You: No i'm sorry but like...........No.

Austin: GUYS! She doesn't have to do what she doesn't wanna do. Leave her alone.

Everybody: Fine...

Zach: Sorry Naima.

Ashley: It's getting kinda late though

Alex: Yeah it's 12:50am we should get going 

Soon everybody gets up and is on their way out. You get hugs from everybody and had a few laughs before they left. Robert stopped at the front door.

Robert: Bro, You coming orrrrr....?

Austin: Umm...Nah Ima stay and help Naima clean up.

Robert: Alright man well i'll text you tomorrow if we go somewhere.

Austin: Okay cool later bro.

Robert gives you a hug and walks out the door. It's not just you and Austin alone. You're in the kitchen. Throwing away cups and everything. About 20 minutes later on you and Austin finish up cleaning your house. You sit on the couch in your skinny jeans and tank top. you just put your hair up in a messy bun. 

Austin: You good?

You: Yeah. thanks for helping me.

Austin: No problem.

You: Um...Well ima go upstairs and change and then if you want we can chill out and watch a movie.

Austin: Sounds good.

You get off of the couch and start walking towards the steps. Before you can even make it pass the kitchen Austin gets up and pins you on the wall with both arms on either sides of you. You laugh at his actions

You: Austin what the hell?

Austin: Ya know...Zach's dare sounded pretty fun.

You: What are you implying?

Austin: Truth or Dare?

You: .....Dare.

Austin: I dare you to bring me into your room.

You: Oh yeah? And do what?

Austin: Let's just have fun.

You get turned on and you grab Austin's hand leading him to your bedroom. You get in and close the door. Right away Austin pushes you against the wall. Kissing you roughly as your tongues fight for the lead. Austin then lifts you up and you wrap your legs around him. You can feel him getting hard through his basketball shorts. It turns you on even more. He walks over to the bed with you still in his arms. He sets you down gently and breaks the kiss. He pulls off his shirt showing off his sexy abs. Your shirt and bra are now gone. You're left in your underwear. So is Austin. He pulls of your red lace underwear and smiles seductively. "Damn. I got you soaked huh?" he whispers. You grin and he sticks three fingers in you. He pumps in and out as you moan each time. "Damnnn!! Yeah.!!" you arch your back and he stops just in time before you release. He pulls off his boxers and you realize no one has a condom. "Baby if i have a child with anyone, it's gonna be with you. Idc at this point." You smile at the fact that he's not just saying that. He pushes into you slowly trying to give you time to get used to his size. He starts thrusting faster and faster then the pian eases away. "UGHHH!!! FUCK ME!!!" Austin goes deeper into you giving you full pleasure. "Yeah! yeah! Oh my god Austinnn!!!" You moan louder with not a care in the world. "F-fuck." With that Austin twitches inside of you and your legs start shaking. You both are about to reach your climaxes. His thrusts get sloppier and soon you both cum together. you try to catch your breath as you're laying in bed on Austin's chest. 

Austin: That was great. I feel like you've done it before.

You: Nah...You were my first time to be honest...

Austin: I feel special.

You: So this makes us friends with benefits now?

Austin: Naima....

You: Huh?

Austin: I kinda want to take it further. Will you go out with me?

You lift your head up and look into his eyes.

You: Of course Austin

Austin is now smiling adorably and everything feels just right. You both take a shower together and cuddle for the rest of the night.