Are you sure you wanna do this? (Dirty Imagine)

It's the end of the day at school and the 7th period bell just rang. As you walk out of the classroom with your best friend Alyssa you feel 2 strong arms tightly wrap around your waist. You quickly turn around while Alyssa is laughing and you see your  boyfriend Austin. He smiles then gives you a light kiss on the cheek while still holding you from behind while walking.

Austin: Baby. You still coming to my house today?

You: Uh yeah. I'm just gonna ride home with Alyssa then I guess I'll go over there.

Austin: Nah. Just call me when you're ready and I'll pick you up.

You smile and nod. You guys soon get to the student parking lot and Austin's car is parked next to yours. You give him a quick kiss on the lips then you and Alyssa get in the car and head over to her house. After about 15 minutes of driving you pull up to her house. Alyssa unlocks the door and you guys walk in. You sit on the kitchen counter and decide to hang with her for about 5 more minutes.

Alyssa: so you're going over to Austin's tonight huh? ;)

You: It's not like we're going to do anything...we're just hanging out like a normal couple.

Alyssa: yeah sureee you're not...

You: whatever. I gotta get going.

And with that you grabbed your things, gave Alyssa a hug and walked out the door. You hopped right in your car and drove off to your house to grab a few things and change into something more comfortable. You pull up in the driveway realizing that all the lights were off and nobody was home. You unlock the front door and walked in and turned on the light in the living room. You go into the kitchen to get something to drink and you find a note on the counter. It read:

"Hey sweetheart your father and I had just left for a huge business meeting for our company. We'll be back in about 2 days. Your brother is at Grandma's house so he'll be fine see you soon. Love, mom and dad."

You threw away the letter and went up to your bedroom. As you were just about to change you got a call from Austin.

You: hey babe.

Austin: hey baby I don't think you can come over today because my mom is home and she wants to be alone so I was just going to spend the night at Alex's house.

You: or you could just come over here...

Austin: well what about your parents?

You: they're gonna be away for two days and Chris is at my grandma's house so I'm alone

Austin: um well I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Love you.

You say love you too and then hang up the phone with Austin. You were really tired so you were hoping you could just lay in Austin's arms and fall asleep. You look at the time and it's now 7:30pm. You ran into the shower and hopped in really quick. once you are out about 5 or 6 minutes later you drive up and changed into some pajamas. you wore a pair of grey sweat pants, a pink tank top, pink socks and put your hair in a messy bun. as soon as you finish getting dressed you hear a knock on the door. You already know it's Austin because he texted you ahead of time. you quickly run downstairs to open the door for Austin. right when you open the door Austin immediately grabs you and pulls you into a tight hug. how to say hi but before you could finish even one sentence his lips crashed into yours. you were caught off guard so you didn't kiss back right away. he broke the kiss and looked at you.

Austin: you alright?

You: of course. just kiss me....

Austin did what you said and kissed you back. You kissed back rougher. He once again broke the kiss and picked you up bridal style kissing you one more time while bringing you up the stairs to your bedroom. You got down and he closed and locked your bedroom door. You closely to him and let him to the bed. You then playfully push him on it. You straddle over him and kiss him again. he decides to take off your tank top and tosses it to the side. he flips you guys over so he's on top and starts kissing your neck. he got to you sweet spot and you let out a little moan. Austin truly love the sound of that so he smiled and let you take over again. even though you're still a virgin you just wanted him in you. you stripped him down until he was only in his boxers. he did the same to you except you were fully naked. he enjoyed the site of it. you laid back on the bed and relaxed your head on the pillow. he stood between your legs and spread them open. immediately he dove down and begin to eat you out. You moaned really loud. "ughhhhh!!! Fuck!!!! austin!!" he looked back up at you and grinned. "you like that?" you nod as he shoves two fingers in you. "mmmmm !!!" you groan even louder. "I'm gonna____ugh!!!!!!" "not yet babe" Austin says back to you as he removed his two fingers. you stand up and get on your knees in front of him. you pull down his boxers and it reveals his 9 inch. you take it between your hands and pump it up and down as Austin throws his head back. he let out a tiny grunt and you put his length in your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down and he tangled his hand  in  your hair making you suck faster. he then lifted you up and got you back on the, bed. You were waiting for him to enter you.

Austin: Are you sure wanna do this?

You: Baby I just need you in me...... now.

He enters his tip in you and you can already feel the pain. but as soon as he gets all of his size into you the pleasure starts. he moves at a really fast pace. "YEAHHHH. UHMMMM MMM FUCK ME AUSTIN,!!!" you yell really loud and he goes deeper Ann's harder. while later he twitches inside you and you feel your legs getting weak. next thing you know he sums inside of you a and thou released onto his shaft. You both lay on the bed breathing heavily, and sweating.

Austin: I love you so much babe. you're my ride or die and I never wanna lose you.

You: Baby I love you to and the fact that my first time was with you is amazing.

Austin kisses you softly on flour head and you Guys take a nice shower together. once You guys get out he lays and cuddles with you until you fall asleep in his masculine arms....