Love and Care|ThundClone

Angst

========

"Thunder, please, stop shouting." Cyclone said timidly, sitting at the couch while hugging a pillow tightly.

"No, Cyclone! I will not stop fucking lying! I can't fucking stand you!" His harsh words held no meaning anymore. Both boys forgot how the fight started, and Cyclone was thinking that it was probably his fault.

This fight, being the first and the worst, and he hated it.

"I wish I just didn't asked you in the first place." Thunderstorm glared.

His lips quivered as tears started to blurry his eyes. He hugged the pillow close to chest tightly as he shake violently. His breaths were uneven, he's hyperventilating.

Thunder scoffed and glared at him, he turned away and went to the kitchen.

As Thunder went away, he sobbed his eyes out. He shut his eyes tightly and let the tears fall out.

His mind were thinking about negative thoughts. What if he hates me? What if he broke up with me? What if he doesn't loves me anymore?

Wake up, Cyclone. He doesn't love you anymore. He doesn't deserve you. You're not worth it. You're not enough.

You're not enough.

Not enough.

Enough.

And that's when he snapped out of his thoughts. He stood up and head towards the door. He opened it, absentmindedly. The weather was as bitter as his feeling right now. It was raining heavily.

He stepped out of the door frame and walked through the rain. He reached the park and sat at the bench. The rain were falling mercilessly. He can't think straight.

So cold...just like my soul.....

Meanwhile, Thunderstorm were cooking dinner. His eyes were full of regret and guilt. He didn't mean to say all those harsh words to him.

Well, maybe he's just short-tempered.

After he finished cooking, he went to the living room. But he didn't saw Cyclone, instead, he saw Cyclone's cap.

"Cyclone?"

No response.

"Love? Come out. Look, I'm sorry for what I just said earlier, I didn't mean it, really, " Again, no response. He sigh. "Come on, Cyclone. Don't make me worry."

"Cyclone?"

That's when he realized he wasn't here. "Oh my god!" He quickly rushed towards the door and opened it.

He ran through the rain to find his Cyclone. "CYCLONE!"

"CYCLONE?!"

He went to the places where Cyclone loved to visit. He went to Tok Aba's Kokotiam, but none. To the playground, but then again, none. Until he ended up at the park, the last place he could think of.

He found Cyclone everywhere, until he found a body, laying unconscious, at the bench. He walked towards it, and he realized it was his CyCy.

And he carried him all the way to there house and lay him at the sofa.

FEW HOURS LATER

Cyclone woke up at the scent of bacons. He stood up and walked towards the kitchen and saw Thunderstorm, cooking.

Thunder turned around and saw him. He smiled and greeted him. "Good morning, my love!" He chirped.

He gave him a confused look. But he didn't bother to ask, so, he just sat down.

There was an awkward silence before Thunder spoke. "So, did you slept well?" He facepalmed to himself because he just asked something stupid.

Of course he didn't! I bet he hates me now because of what happened last night... he thought.

But then, he didn't expect something from Cyclone.

"What happened?"

=========

No part two! >w<

Gosh! I enjoyed writing these. By the way, my bro helped me correct my grammars. Tnx to him! ^^

And this is our last day, hanging out with each other, Cuz, my bro's going back to America. I'm gonna missed him. :'(

So, anyways, stay tuned!