Baby Quake|ThundQuake

Requested by SurashindranSangkar3! Thanks for requesting! Enjoy!

================

Thunderstorm's POV

Hay. Why did I do to deserve this? Washing clothes, washing dishes, clean the house.

Well, it all started like this. Cyclone and Blaze started to annoy me, and I got really angry, so, I got zap them hard by my Thunder Blade. And...I got this wonderful punishment. From who? From Moth-I mean Quake.

I was mopping the floor when I heard a loud thud upstairs. I got curious so, I walked upstairs. The sound came from Quake's room, so, I walked towards it.

When I touched the door knob, I hear a loud squeal coming from inside. I opened the door. I looked inside, and I saw no one. The room was a mess, and the window were wide open. And I'm guessing, that someone barged in the room. But, were that loud squeal came from?

I walked inside the room, and saw the blanket float. I freaked out at first, but when I removed it, I saw a baby. It was a boy. He has a cute big shining gold eyes(I'm not sure if that's the eye color of Quake). And he was wearing...Quake's clothes? Hmm...he looked like a mini Quake, but the question is, how did it get here? I stared at the suspiciously. But then, widened my eyes in realization.

It's not just a baby! It's Quake! It's a Baby Quake!

He stared at me innocently. Gold meets Ruby.

He beamed and his arms spread through the air. "Dada!" He called.

I carried him. "H-hey, I'm g-guessing, you must be Quake?" I stuttered. He nodded.

He rested his head at my chest, feeling the warmth. But before I asked questions, he already sleep. Snoring slightly. I chuckled at the sight.

I lay Quake at his bed and cleaned the whole room. After I finished, I looked at Quake. Cute.

I was about to leave the room, when I heard a whine.

"Aww! Sleep with meh!" He pouted.

"But, Quake, I have so much work to do. Remember the punishment you gave me?"

He shook his head, meaning no. I stared at him. So, he forgot everything?

I smirked at the thought. "Okay then, I'll sleep with you. And don't blame me, because, I always sleep half-naked."

I removed my shirt and lay down beside the blushing Quake. I chuckled and pull him closer to my chest.

Even I don't know what happened to him, this is the best day ever. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him snore. I too, fell asleep.

End

============

Yay! I made it! Finally! So, I got this idea when I was writing the first chapter of 'Adopted|A Hamilton Fanfiction'. So, I hope you liked it!

And, feel free to request guys! Stay tuned!