Fall Down|ThundQuake

This is requested by Diana_core_music
~~~~~
A long time ago, there was a girl wearing a yellow hijab(it just came out of my mind) that was seating on a bench nearby the river.

She was about to stand but she trip on a rock. She tried to hold at the edge of the bench's arm but fail. She closed her eyes and put her both hands onto her face.

A few seconds had passed, she didn't feel the grassy ground, instead, she felt warm arms holding her waist to prevent from falling.

She put her hands off her face and slowly open her eyes. Her vision was blurry, she only see a figure wearing a black dino-cap with red linings, a black shirt with red hoodie and black trousers.

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked while he slowly carry her bridal style and put her on the bench.

"I'm f-fine" she stuttered.

"I'm fine means I'm not fine. Look! You have a deep cut at your left hand!" He said, concerned.

"I-it's okay" she stuttered again and hid her red face.

"Come on! Let's go to the infirmary.

When they enter the infirmary, no one was there except for them.

He sigh. "Looks like I will be the one who will treat your wound"

"He walk around to find some medicine and bandages.

"Uh-huh! Got it!" He run towards the girl and took her hand.

Skip Time

"Here you go!" He let go of her hand and put the things he used inside the box.

Minutes later, they walkout of the infirmary.

"Oh...uh...t-thank you for treating my hand" she said and smiled.

He smiled back, "It's nothing, and be careful next time, okay?" He said. "Oh, my name's Thunderstorm by the way"

"I'm Quake"

Before he left her, he gave her a peck on the cheeks and walk away, leaving her completely shock.

"Bye! See you next time!"

"Next time..."

End