You Met Her Just Because of a Mountain Dew Bottle|ThundQuake

So, this is the price for Diana_core_music because she answered the 'Mathematics Problem' correctly. Congratulations Diana! And sorry, because I haven't updated this days because...I have my reasons!

1. I've been watching Hamilton everyday, because I got addicted to it. And I'm watching other musicals, like, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers and In the Heights.
2. I always wait for the next episodes of BoBoiBoy Galaxy, and I already watched the episode 20. The most funniest part there is when, Emotibot manipulated Gopal, and his eyes turned like into an anime eyes. And I'll never forget when Gopal laughed at Admiral Tarung, because he wore his battling suit, and Gopal said "Fierce face, but a cute costume!"(I really don't know if that's what he said) I really laughed at that part. Especially when Fang is gonna throw up.
3. I just saw this Jon Rua x Thayne Jasperson One-Shots, and I got addicted to it. Dudes, it's the voice actors of Charles Lee and Samuel Seabury. And that's why a lot of people ship LeeBury just because of there voice actors, I know that Jon and Thayne are cute together, but I just don't ship LeeBury. I ship LeeBurr and KingBurry more.

And finally,

4. Writer's block. Well, it's not an actual writer's block, I know the climax but I don't know how to start it. Dudes, who already experienced this? (Comment below)

So, I'm sorry again, I will make it up to you guys by....just
comment down below what you want. Please, just don't make me a one shot. I just needed to take a break. Just comment down below what you want me to do, just not one shot. (But that doesn't mean, I wouldn't continue the 'Adopted by the BoBoiBoy Siblings', don't worry, I'll still continue it)

So, here's your prize Diana_core_music, I hope you enjoy it.

===================

Thunderstorm's POV

I was kicking a mountain dew bottle just to let my anger out. I hate Blaze and Solar! Using things for nothing! I just bought that thing few days ago! Who wouldn't be angry if that happened?! I swear, if I got back there, I'll crush there bones. Out of frustration, I kicked the bottle harder, and it hit something, no, not something, someone.

I looked up to apologize to whoever I kicked the bottle. It was a girl, she wears a brown shirt with brown black hoodie but with yellow and gold linings, black jeans and black-brown shoes. She also wears a hat facing back.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm really really s-sorry!" I stuttered. Damn Thunderstorm, can't you say a word except sorry!

"Nah. Its okay, besides, it's not too hard, I'm Quake by the way, what's your name?" She asked with her angelic voice. Iiish! Cut it out Thunder!

"Um...hello? Are you still there?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when she waved her hands in front of my face with her confused face. Cute.

"Uh...um...I-I'm Thunderstorm, my name's Thunderstorm," I stuttered.

"You don't have to repeat it," she giggled. So adorable.

I smiled sheepishly.

"So, don't mind me if I ask, why are you kicking a bottle?" She asked.

"Um...I'm just frustrated. My brothers always use things for nothing," I turned my head away.

"Oh, my sisters are liked that too, always trashing around the house, always doing weird things, like that." She stated.

I chuckled. "I think, we have a different family, but same personalities,"

She giggled. "Yeah, oh, well, gotta go now, my sisters are waiting for me, I hope I see you next time! Bye!" She walked away, carrying two shopping bags. I guess, she went to the mall.

"Hmm...it seems that girl calm me down by just talking." I said to myself quietly.

Meeting her just because of a mountain dew bottle? Nice.

==================

Hey guys, I'm sorry if it's short, and I hope you enjoyed reading it. And I'm really sorry, because, no part two.

See 'ya!