Germany X Reader- Its Okay :RQ:

You were always having nightmares of your past. Your past was very harsh and cruel. Your parents were abusive and always hitting you with frying pans, cutting your arms and legs, whipping you on your back till you bled. You always had these night mares over and over again. Even though your parent were dead, they seemed to still haunt your mind. 

One night you decided to stay over at Germany's house for the night since it was 12 am and raining. You thanked Germany for letting you stay and went into the room you were given. You crawled into the nice white fluffy bed and pulled the german flag blanket over your small body and fell asleep. After about an hour of sleep, your dream became a night mare. You were having a night mare of when your parents got so drunk they killed your brother and sister and were coming after you. You ran outside, hopping to lose them in the mud and rain. You ran and ran. Somehow your mother got in front of you and caught you in her arms. You screamed, then was silenced by a cruel cold hand. All you saw after that was your dad point and shoot the gun at you.

At that moment you sta up and screamed.  Tears building in your eyes and threating to pour from your eyes. germany ran in, his hair all messy, and him only in a tank top and boxers.

"Vhat's Vrong (country name)!?" he said coming to you and wrapping you in a hug
"N-n-night....m-m-mares.....p-parents.....k-kill...." you couldn't finish 'cuz the tears fled your eyes and you clutched onto his shirt more. 
"Its oaky (country name) I'm here now..." he cooed into your ear and laid his head on yours, cradling you with his arms 

After a good fifteen minutes of calming down, you sat up and wiped your kinda wet eyes. You looked up at Germany, who has a slight blush and a look of loneliness in his eyes. You sniffed a bit and clutched onto his hand.

"C-can you stay with me, Ludwig?...just for tonight...." you asked like a five year would to its mother
"I'll stay as long as you vant..."he said as he smiled a bit and laid down and let you cuddle into him

You cuddled into his warm embrace. His toned chest pressed against yours, and his wram and caring arms around your back and waist. You couldn't help but smile and fall asleep peacefully.  

~Next morning~ 

You woke up, still in the same position as last night. You smiled and kissed Germany's nose. He grunted and opened and eye. A smile came to both of your lips. He sat up a bit, letting go of your small body and swinging his feet over and onto the floor. You frowned as he did so. You didn't know why but you felt lost without you being in his embrace.

"Germany?" you said as you sat up, propped up by your elbows
"J-ja (Country Name)?" 
"What's wrong?" you asked as you crawled up next to him
"Vell....uh....Scheiße..." he said under his breath
"Go on" you encouraged
He sighs before saying, " (Name)......IIch liebe.... d-dich...I have for a long time now.....but I completely understand...if you dont' feel ze sa--" he was cut off by your lips crashing into his

At first he was shocked, then melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and broke the kiss.

"I love you to" you said and kissed him again

~Fin~