Russia x Reader x Lithuania

(in this story, Lithy is NOT afraid of Russia, that i s all ^J^) 

Ivan and Toris missed (name) very badly. You had left home to fight in Iraq…… two years ago. They were worried that you didn't make it, you hadn't called or mailed them in a couple months.  They were so worried, that they started calling your Comander, wanting to get some answers, but he wouldn't spill each time. That's because you, asked him not to. No you weren't mad at your two husbands, you just wanted to surprise them. So that is why you were driving home with your best friend, (bff name), right at this very moment. You saw your huge home come closer and closer each minute, making you al antsy in your seat. (bff name) chuckled, (he/she) patting your leg, "Calm down your shaking the car!" (he/she) laughed a bit as you immediately stopped, laughing slightly in embarrassment. "Sorry" you smiled, rubbing your arm. (he/she) chuckled again, "its okay dude"

You both continued to talk until you parked in the drive way. Looking at the time, you smiled. Its was 6:30pm and both of them would be in the kitchen, cooking dinner right now. You looked to (bff), smiling.
"Ready?"
"Ready."
You both got out and walked to the front door, (bff) unlocking the door. "Hey guys!" (he/she) called out. They got a hello in return from the kitchen. You smiled, 'even being gone for three years, i still know their schedule' (bff) smiled at you and walked in, "what cha guys cooking?" "(random russian dish)" Toris replied as he continued doing his part of the meal, "It is (Name)'s favorite" Ivan commented, sighing softly. You smiled softly as you waited outside the entrance to the kitchen
"I see…Well I bet when she comes back she would love some"
"You think?" Toris asked, looking to (bff)
"yeah, definitely"
"If she ever comes back" Ivan commented again
"yeah well i talked to her recently and she said she has leave next week, so she'll be home for awhile~" they hummed

Toris and Ivan turned around to look at (bff). Ivan and Toris looked at them in surprise, "You talked to (nick name)" asked Ivan, "Yup~!" "When?!" Toris asked "forget when, how?! we've tried calling so many times!" Ivan exclaimed. "well she called me so.." "how is she doing?! is she injured badly or is she sick or-" "Dude, Toris, why don't you ask her" "How?!" both exclaimed
You took this as your cue to walk in, "Well I am right here for one"

Toris and Ivan froze at the sound of your voice. They turned their heads to look, their eyes wide like a deer in headlights. Ivan was the first to run over and bear hug you, you laughing as you were lifted from the ground, feeling his face in your neck. Ivan set you down and you both looked to Toris, who looked like he was about to cry. You smiled softly and opened your arms towards him. He immediately ran into your arms, face in your shoulder, hands clutching at your back. Ivan felt left out and wrapped his arms around the both of you. You chuckled as you rubbed Tori's back and had Ivan smothering your face in kisses. 

Your glad to be home.

---

wow my first time doing Lithy and a three person! whoo~!