Hungry: Vamp.Romania x Reader x Vamp. Prussia :RQ:

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON. THERE IS YAOI. NO LIKE NO READ.

NOTE: THE GENDER OF THE READER IS NOT MENTIONED THAT WAY EVERYONE CAN READ IT. 

Enjoy~ 

You were walking home from work one evening, when you got a call. Listening to the ringtone, you realized it was your vampire friend Gilbert.  Taking out your phone from your pocket you answer, "Hey Gil" "Hey (Name)" he answered, "what cha need?" "Vell me und a friend need your help" "what type of help?" "you'll see. Just come over!" he whined slightly. "fine fine, I'm coming" you laughed, "Alright  see you zhen" “yup”

Then you hung up. Sighing, you decide to finsih walking to your house to get changed and grab your bike to get to Gilberts house. After changing and biking to Gil’s house, you knocked on his door, rolling on the heels of your feet. You heard thudding of feet, rushing to the door. You smiled and laughed a bit, he was always an excited being. The door swung open to reveal Gilbert with a smirk and Gilbird on his head, tweeting away. 

“(NAME!) I knew you would come see mien awesomeness!” 

You laughed, “what awesomeness?” you patted his chest and walked inside. He blinked then smirked, “Come on (nick name), you should know by now that I’m way more awesome than you.”

“Suuuureeee, last time i checked i wasn’t living in my younger brothers house, in the basement and hit over the head with a frying pan 24/7” He deadpanned then rubbed the back of his neck, “shut up~” he whined. You chuckled, “So you said you and a ‘friend’ need help with something?” He looked confused for a second then laughed, “OH yeah! Come on!” he grabbed your hand and dragged you up the stairs. You grunted and stumbled to catch up with him. He skidded to a halt in his room, causing you to run into his back. He chuckled and stepped behind you. You rubbed your nose then looked up to see Vlad. You blinked, “Oh hey Vlad, whats up?” He chuckled and smirked, flashing that one vampire tooth at you, “Oh nothing much, really. Just hungry~” “Same here~” Gilbert purred into your ear, nipping at it slightly as he wrapped his arms around your waist.  You shuddered slightly and bit your lip, “W-what would you like me to do about it?” Vlad got up from the bed and sauntered over to you, cupping your cheek, smirking, “Nothing but enjoy~” as soon as that was said, he kissed you, forcing his tongue into your mouth.

You moaned, feeling Prussia nipping at your neck. Your arms wrapped around Vlad’s neck, as you felt his arms go around and trap both you and prussia. Prussia grunted and pulled away from your neck and Vlad from your mouth. You looked up at both of them and noticed their smirks at one another then to you. You felt your heart race slightly as Gilbert lifted you up into is arms and brought you over to the bed, laying you down. You sat up slightly, as Vlad came up behind Gilbert, wrapping his arms around his waist and nipping at his neck. Prussia grunted and moaned slightly, making you blush deeply. 

You squeezed your legs together, and bit your lip, watching with new lust filled eyes. Prussia noticed and smirked, breaking free from Vlad to tower over you and kiss you hungrily. You moaned and wrapped your arms around his neck, falling back onto the bed. You felt Prussia’s hand caress and squeeze your waist, making you shudder.  Vlad leaned down, kissing and nipping at Gil’s neck as his hand went around Gil to caress and tease your chest. Your moans filled the heated room and also made the men above you hornier than ever.

Vlad started to take more action and stripping Gil and himself as Gil started taking off your clothes. You didn’t care that your (least fav shirt) and your (least favorite pants/shorts/skirt) were ripped off you, the tattered clothing being tossed into a corner of the room. A few moments later, all three of your were bare, sweat starting to form on your panting and desperate bodies. You ran your hands up Gil’s surprisingly sculpted chest and to his his hair,  pulling at the small pieces near his neck. He moaned louder than ever. Vlad smirked, “Did (she/he) find a naughty place Gil~?” he purred as he pressed his chest to his back, hands gripping his hips. Gilbert bit his lip and nodded. You smirk and pull again as Vlad chuckled and helped in teasing the back of his neck. 

You felt his manhood harden on your thigh. You blushed but allowed one of your hands go down and slowly start to pleasure it. Gil’s face became twisted with intense pleasure. Vlad smirked and forced you to stop, pushing Gil off you and onto the bed. Gil grunted as he landed on his back, his member standing tall and proud. You looked up at Vlad, confused. He chuckled, “Go suck him clean, I’ll pleasure you while you do.” You blushed but nodded, crawling over to be in-between Gil’s legs. You cupped him with a hand and licked the tip, Gil’s moans filling the room. You hummed and engulfed him fully, his head thrown back in immense pleasure. 

You bobbed your head at a small pace when you felt a finger enter your main hole. You moaned, spreading your legs wider. Vlad chuckled and thrusted his finger into you, soon adding another. Your moans made Gil go crazy, his hands tightly gripping  your (color) hair. After a few orgasms from you and Gil, Vlad pulled away. You panted and looked back at Vlad, “W-why’d you stop?” “Time for Gilbert to pleasure you, dragă (my dear)”

Gil grunted and sat up, smirking slightly. “Hands and Knees Liebe.” 

You complied and got on all fours, your ass in the air. Gil came up behind you and lined himself up with your hole, hands gripping your waist. Soon enough, he had entered you, your head throwing back moaning loud. He didn’t wait for you to adjust, he just started a rather fast and rough pace. Though you didn’t mind. It felt amazing. 

Vlad smirked and wrapped his arms around Gil, his mouth teasing his neck and ears. Gil grunted and rested his head on his shoulder, nails digging your skin. Vlad smirked and rubbed himself up against Gil’s ass, both moaning. Gil grunted and moved to press his chest against your back, face burying into your neck. “V-vlad just fucking fuck me already.” Gil grunted out, his pants heating your sweaty skin even more. Vlad chuckled and thrusted into him, both moaning loud. You hung your head, hands clenching the sheets under you. 

“L-let me turn around Gil” you whined out, Gil complying and stopping his thrusts so you could flip onto your back. You helped him re enter you and moaned. His thrusts started up again, going into a rhythm with Vlad’s thrusts. Your legs wrapped around Gil’s hips, a hand moving to hold Vlad’s. You then felt a harsh bite to your neck, but didnt feel any pain, just a lot of pleasure.

“I-i can’t t-take much longer.” you moaned out, Gil’s and Vlad’s grunts answering you. Vlad sped up his thrusts and roughness, causing Gil’s to as well and causing you to scream loudly in pleasure, head thrown back and your back arched. Few thrusts later, you all saw a white light as you came hard. Moans and pants filling the hot sticky room. The two men above you fell on either side of you, their arms wrapping around your body, faces burying into your neck. Snores soon filled your ears, your smile taking over your face. You pulled a blanket over the three of you and closed your eyes.

“Night guys.”

----- 

The next morning, you opened your red eyes.

~~~~

Holy Crap was this late. It was requested two years ago :P i feel like an ass.

Anyway i hopeyou enjoyed it ^^