S. Korea x Shy! Reader :RQ:

Often at times you wonder how you met the crazy but lovable S. Korea. He is the most lovable man you've met and you wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for your best friend Japan, him and of course the world meetings.

~flash back~

You timidly walked into the room full of men, women here and there, carefully watching your step. Looking around the room for your friend, Japan, you gave a small sigh. Finally your (color) eyes landed on a small head of black hair. Smiling gently you carefully weaved your way through the crowd of energetic men and women. Finally reaching Japan, you noticed he was with China and some one else you havent seen before. That someone had brown hair, brown eyes and a curl with a.....face? Noticing you, Japan looked over. 

" Herro ____-chan" Japan bowed, having you bow back
"Hello Japan" you smiled gently
" ____-chan I wourd rike you to met South Korea, South Korea this is ____-chan" Japan introduced the two of you

from there you two hit it off

~end~

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Im Yong Soo ((S. Korea XD)) as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, kissing the top of your head. You smiled and looked up and into his beautiful brown eyes.

You smiled as you laid your head on his shoulder, looking out into the field where you two had picked to be alone in. Being shy, you were glad it was only you and Yong in the field, since he was the only one you seemed very comfortable with.

Noticing how you were just off thinking in your own world once again, he chuckled lightly and kissed your temple. You turned and smiled, coming back to the real world.

He smiled down at you and you smiled back, a small blush on your cheeks. As you placed your head on his shoulder, he brought you in closer, his long sleve of his outfit, covered you like a small blanket. Giggling softly you closed your (color) eyes and gave a sigh of. 
relax-ment. 

Again kissing your temple, Yong laid his head on yours, joining you in closing his brown eyes, letting sleep take over him. 

Could Life Get Any Better Than This?

---

Hey guys ! Thanks for reading and likeing this story 

for those who requested a story, i will be able to do so soon. I just have to write and upload a bunch more requests from a differnt website and then ill get to your requests here so please be paitent with me ^^'

thanks