Who gon stop me

Vic sees caution signs all over campus she runs to the sirens and sees her friends "yo what happened?"

They all look sad "a drug dealer got shit , Um it was Vivek "

Vic scratches her head confused.
"what?"

"Vivek he's dead" Luca says .

"Jesus Luca"

"Couldn't have said that any better?"

Vic laughs "no he's not" she says crossing her arms smiling.

"She's already in denial" Nomi says shaking her head.

"What no he's not dead look there he is!" Vic says as Vivek comes over.

"Vivek!"

"We thought you got shot!" Zoey shouts.

"What why?" Vivek says standing next to Vic.

Everyone looks at Luca.

"I might've been wrong"

-----------------------------------------------------------
The next day they all walk out of the food court to see a bunch of people protesting about drugs.

"NO MORE DRUGS! , NO MORE DRUGS!" They chant.

Vic stands next to Aaron , Jazz and Sky who are all talking about whute students. Sure things are really tense with Sky and Vic but they won't let that get in the way of the crew.

"Why does it always have to be a race things with you guys" Vic says shaking her head rolling her eyes.

Aaron smacks his lips and goes to grab the megaphone the Dean was using to calm the students down.

"Aaron no" Vic says trying to pull him back but he's gone. "Ugh why must he always be so extra"

Jazz chuckles and Sky ignores her.

"Zero tolerance means zero minorities" Aaron shouts trying to put the Dean on blast after he makes his point the crowd cheers and he makes his way back to where he was.

"Aaron Jesus fuck do it's not even that deep he's just saying Zero tolerance for drugs" Vic says groaning.

"It's so much deeper then that" Aaron says sighing. "Black and Latina and gay , you should totally be able to understand Discrimination"

Vic nods "exactly that's why i can tell this isn't a race thing"

"Whatever" Aaron says.

Vic sees Ana cheer for Dean Parker.

"Is it just me or does Ana have an odd attraction to Nomi's uncle Aka Dean Parker" Vic says.

"Ew" They all say except Sky.

"I know right" Vic says then looks at Sky tired of being ignored she says "Sky you going to talk to me at some point?"

Sky just looks at her blankly.

"Is this about- Aaron looks at Vic with wide eyes shaking his head fast.

Vic ignores him "Is this about Megan?"

Sky looks at Vic with daggers in her eyes then storms away.

"We aren't dating! You can't be mad at me for stuff like that!" Vic shouts after Sky.

Jazz speaks up "Aaron you okay? You look like crap"

Aaron nods "yeah i just probably got a little cold"

Jazz quickly steps away "can't get sick we have track stuff set up this week , Bye" she says walking away quickly after her sister.

"See ya" Vic says walking over to the table Zoey and the rest were at.