Starboy

Vic enters Zoey's room hearing.
"Yeah he's on the list of the black men my dad will allow me to date"

"My cue to leave " Vic says going to leave only to be pulled back in and pushed on the bed by Zoey.
"Stop let me be free i don't wanna hear about your straight adventures"

"I'm Bi" Nomi says.

Vic squints "oh shit , forgot"

"Ok anyway guys I don't care who Cash is , i just want my Teen vogue recommendation letter" Zoey says shutting her laptop.

"Oh Cash Mooney" Vic says rolling her eyes.

"What's wrong with him?" Ana ask .

"Don't trust him , i can smell his bullshit" Vic says.

"You barely know him" Sky says .

"I know him enough to know he can't be trusted" Vic says.

"It doesn't even matter all i need is to help him bring up his grade and I'm done" Zoey says .

Ana looks at everyone smirking "they're totally going to bone" . Making the girls laugh.

"Eww" Vic says covering her ears making the girls laugh harder.

"No guys I'm not even looking for a guy after the whole Luca and Aaron mess" Zoey says remember the fail of two timing.

"Yeah but Aaron and Luca are clowns compared to Cash" Sky says in a duh tone.

"Seriously you don't see a 40ft banner of Aaron's duck tail in the way od the handicap bathroom , do you?" Jazz says making everyone laugh.

"Aye don't come for my boys like that" Vic says shaking her head.

"You guys are ridiculous" Zoey states.

Jazz speaks up sassily "You're ridiculous bitch!"

"Whoa" Vic says as everyone looks at Jazz with a "wtf" face.

"My bad i felt threatened" Jazz says looking around the room.

"I felt it too girl you have nothing to apologise for" Sky says nodding her head. Vic shakes her head at her girl's extraness.

"Um..ok" Zoey says turning away awkwardly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and Vic walk up to Zoey and Cash seeing them talk.

"Yo what's up?" Aaron ask .

Cash gets out of his seat witb a fake smile "What's up little man can't take pictures right now I'll see you around campus" He says shaking Aaron's hand.

Aaron quickly steps back "i wasn't aksing for a.." he cuts himself off walking away.

He tried to reach out for Vic.

Vic looks at his hand that is close to her shoulder then back to Cash's face.
"Don't touch me."

"Okay.." Cash says awkwardly backing up.

"See ya Zoe" Vic says walking away.

She catches up with Aaron quickly after. "You good?"

Aaron sighs "I hate that guy!"

Vic laughs "i know total dick right?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vic sits with her friends at the table watching the game that Cash is supposed to in.

"Looks like lil man is having a rough go" Aaron says hiding his smirk.

"He's just a kid he has a bunch of people watching,  i can barwly play bop it with people around" Zoey says