C.RE.A.M.

Its been about a week since Sky and Vic told everyone they're a thing it been taken pretty well besides Ana asking why Vic didn't chose her out of all the girls in the friend group.

Anyway they're all out watching the game.

Everyone cheers "yeah!"

Vic crosses her arms sitting next to Sky watching everyone fan girl and walk uo to Zoey hugging her saying congrats.

"Ugh jesus fuck i gotta get out of here" Vic says about to grab her stuff and leave.

Sky grabs her hands wrapping them around her waist "you are staying and supporting your friend's boyfriend"

Vic groans rolling her eyes
"Fine whatever"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Vic and Ana are sitting in the dorm room talking but there's a knock on the door.

"Hey is Zoey here?" Nomi ask

"Nope she's on the Mooney train" Ana says grinning.

Nomi shakes her head and Vic cringes.

Ana noticing their reactions "damn it i worked on that all day"

"Ok well I'm just going to go back to my dorm and take a pill i found in the  seat on a Lyft" Nomi says sadly walking away.

Ana sighs "Nomi wait i know im not emotionally available or able to experience empathy like Zoey but i can pretend to give a shit for 2 minutes"

Nomi quickly sits down Vic and Nomi following after her.

"Okay you remember that guy i was dating " Nomi says

Vic and Ana nod.

"Well everything was going great then after i found out he was Bi things started to change I started to see him differently " Nomi says

Everytime she saw him hang out with a guy or talk to a guy all she could picture was them making out so she endes it.

"Damn" Vic says shaking her head.

Nomi nods "it was all me he totally didn't do anything wrong"

Ana doesn't say anything she's just looking off into space.

"Ana are you listening to me " Nomi ask snapping Ana out of her head.

"No. Not at all" Ana says

Vic rolls her eyes with Nomi saying "the usual"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vic is in class with her friends and girl , sitting next to Vivek.

Zoey turns around talking about Cash.

"Cut that bitch off" jazz says clapping her hands.

Sky nods "boy bye , what he did to you was inexcusable"

Jazz sits up "do you really wanna be with a dude that goes off on Instagram like that when he gets in his feelings"

"That's some Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna shit "Sky says

Vic laughs at her girl shaking her head.

"Yeah like who does that just blast my virginity out there like dude are you slow?" Zoey says.

Aaron sighs "well he is an athlete so"

Sky and Jazz glare at him.

"No offense" He quickly adds.

"Nothing but offense taken" Jazz says with attitude.

"I don't know why you guys are going in on my boy so hard" Vivek says.