Erase your social

*completely about Vic and Sky*

Vic walks into her last class of the day the night class to be specific with glasses and a jug of water with her planning to avoid any contact with Sky.

She sits next to Vivek who is the one who took her out all night who is just as ill looking as her.

She slumps over desk closing her eyes.

"Um Vic and Vivek you guys okay?" Zoey ask looking over to see her friends looking like they have the flu.

"You will not believe the night we had" Vivek says

"Shhh so loud " Vic says holding her head.

"You guys are hungover?" Nomi ask.

Getting a slight nod from the both of them "awesome take me with you next time"

"You got drunk?" Vic hears Sky ask disappointed. So she ignores her.
"So ignoring me very mature"

Jazz smirks "you know what's best to get over a hang ovee greasy food"

Vivek groans growing nauseous from the idea of it .

"Please stop talking" Vic groans holding her stomach

"Like a big greasy burger even soaking the bag with it- Jazz is cut off by Vivek running to the nearest trash bin barfing up his guts.

"Shit" Vic runs over to him rubbing his back. When he's finished Vic grabs his bag for him. "You good?"

"No" He says gagging looking pale and dark in the eyes.

Vic glares at Jazz who looks like she feels bad. "Here come on Viv I'll help you to my dorm its the closest"

Sky watches Vic walk off helping Vivek thinking how sweet and kind it is of her girlfri- or friend or barely even that she feels her own stomach get tight at the fact that she broke up with her girlfriend purely because of fear and doubt.

"Why would you do that?" Sky ask Jazz

"I didn't know it'd be like that i was just messing around" Jazz says

"Now she's really going to not talk to me" Sky says.

"Well why would she? You dumped her pretty hard" Nomi says

Luca nods agreeing "totally not even warning dude not cool"

Sky shuts up looking down at her paper to take her mind off of everything else.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"How you feeling?" Vic ask Vivek who's laying down on the floor.

"Horrible" Vivek says groaning. "How are you feeling emotionally?"

"Sad , pissed but nothing a hook up won't fix?" Vic says sadly.

"Hook up? Already" Vivek ask

"Yeah actually right now" Vic says getting up.

"What seriously dude but your hungover and its 10:00pm" Vivek says sitting up leaning against the bed.

"Yes and i took meds so I'm feeling better and dude i have to do what i have to do to get over this shitty feeling" Vic says looking down.

"I feel you so you know what" Vivek stands up clapping his hands.

"What are you doing?" Vic ask.

"Shh , Vic you go out there a smash as many girls as you can and want!" Vivek says loudly still clapping his hands.

Vic laughs "you're an idiot , I'll see you later" she says leaving closingthe door behind her.

She walks around till she sees a hot girl eyeing her so she smirks at her and the girl nods over to the supply closet the same one Sky and Vic had their first kiss.

Vic feels her heart break of course her mind travels back to Sky.

Vic walks over to the girl "hey gorgeous"

The girl smirks leaning against the wall "My name is Megan and you are?"

"Vic my name is Vic it's nice to meet you Megan" Vic says putting a strand of hair behind the girls ear.

Megan smiles pulling Vic along with her "come on"

Vic follows "where we going?"

Megan grins "to my dorm" she says as she pulls Vic along until she reaches her dorm.

Once they reach the dorm Vic is yanked in and slammed on the bed.

"Wow agressive much" Vic says smirking as the girl straddles her lap.

Megan grins "no has visto nada aún"

Vic grabs the Megan by her hips pulling her closer.
"Entonces muestrame"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vic leaves the dorm 3 hours later at 2:00am scratches on her back , hickey on her neck and a grin on her face.

"Hey Vic" She hears knocking her out of her happy thoughts.

Vic freezes "h-hey Zoey" She says nervously turning around see Zoey with Jazz , Ana , Nomi , and Aaron.

"Where you coming from?" Jazz ask crossing her arms.

"Oh from you know around" Vic says nervously.

Aaron smirks seeing Vic's bed head and hickey. "Wow"

Vic shakes her head "look i gotta go" she says turning into a hallway bumping into someone.

"Shit sorry" She says but sees its Sky.

She reaches her hand to help the girl up. "My bad"

Sky nods "its fine, where you coming from?"

Vic gets nervous and feels guilty for reasons she doesn't know. "Oh from just around"

Sky nods "from around where you got that hickey and bed head?" She says crossing her arms.

Vic feels like she's going to barf feeling so guilty but pushes it away "yeah from there but it's not like it's your business"

Sky nods feeling her heart break from hearing thise words "yeah you're right none of my business so go fuck whoever you want" she says pushing past Vic.

"Sky wait" Vic says feeling bad.

But sky keeps walking not looking back once to broken she was.

THE END
IT WAS SUPER SHORT SORRY.