Chapter 6.

Dear Laurie,

It's official. Calum and I are officially together now.

I know some girls would think it was kind of pathetic that he didn't really have anything special to say about it, but I'm okay with it. I like how straight forward and to the point he was about it, not dragging it out a whole lot.

We're of course going to meet up again today. We kinda have an unwritten rule to meet each other at that park bench everyday at 9:18. I don't know why the time really matters, it's just how things have always been I guess.

I still really miss you and think about you everyday.

Love,

Ellie.

~~~

"I would kiss you good morning but I'm a little sweaty right now," Calum said as he approached me right at 9:18, as usual.

I smiled at him as he sat next to me on the park bench.

"What kind of adventures are you up for today?" He asked.

I shrugged. I never really picked what we were doing, it was always Calum doing the picking.

"We could go walk around a bit?" He offered.

I immediately nodded to go along with it, just like everyday. Anything Calum wanted to do I was completely okay with.

He took my hand and we stood from the park bench that was becoming less and less a part of my life everyday.

~~~

"Ellie, I've gotta ask you something," Calum said. Somehow we'd managed to make our way to his house and now we were sitting on his mom's couch eating cookies that we'd baked.

"Then ask me," I said, taking a bite of one of my cookies.

"My mom's sister is getting married next week," he said. "Do you want to come with me for it? Family weddings are always full of drama and I know I won't enjoy myself if I don't have you with me."

"Don't you have some friends or something you could take?" I asked. A family wedding of Calum's didn't exactly sound appealing seeing as I hadn't even met his parents yet.

"Well I do but I would rather bring you," he smiled, reaching over to stroke my cheek for a moment.

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"Please?" He stuck his bottom lip out his eyes seemed to grow 10 times their original size.

"Fine," I sighed again, and Calum cheered and threw his arms around me, making me giggle as he fell back on the couch holding me.

"Thank you," he said against my hair. "Tomorrow we'll go dress shopping okay?"

I nodded and he kissed me forehead, then moved to a more comfortable position for both of us.

~~~

"I like this one," Calum said, pulling out a flowing light blue dress and held it up to me. It covered the majority of my thighs and had about 2 inch thick silky straps.

"I don't know." I pushed it away.

"Just try it on," he said. "You've shot down pretty much every single other dress we've seen."

"Okay," I said quietly and he handed it to me as we walked to the dressing rooms.

I put the dress on, attempting to zip it up with great difficulty until I finally gave up.

"Calum?" I called his name softly from the door of the dressing room.

"I'm right here," he said, knocking on the door softly.

I opened the door and let him in.

"Can you zip me up?" I asked and turned around.

"Yeah," he mumbled, taking the zipper and slowly zipping it up my back, his fingers lightly grazing my skin the entire way up. It left my entire back covered in goosebumps as he turned me around to look at the dress.

"I like it," he smiled.

"I'm not sure about it," I said quietly. I looked down and actually having it on, it only covered about two thirds of my thighs.

"It looks good on you," he nodded. "I think you should get it."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely." He smiled and leaned in to leave a kiss on my lips. "I'll be right outside the dressing rooms."

"Can you unzip me first?" I asked.

"Oh... Right." I turned around and he unzipped my dress carefully before stepping out of the dressing room.

I pulled my jeans and lightweight cardigan back on before taking the dress out with me.

"I think this will be fun," Calum smiled at me.

"I hope so," I smiled back at him before we left to pay for the dress.

~~~

A/N: omg I hate this chapter it's so short and crappy

I wrote it bc I had nothing better to do omg