five

park jimin

"so what kind of stuff do you sell?" i stare deeply at sujan as he concentrated on the road.

"well firstly, i started off with lingerie. i found out that the sexiest kind were selling much more than the average. so, it kind of lead on from there.. everybody wants sex these days."

without sounding even a little bit uncomfortable, he gave me his secret of success.

it had been an hour since we had left my eomma and jungkook, leaving them to go out somewhere and bond. which was exactly what sujan and i was doing.

"so.." i started, looking out of the window. "what kind of sex toys do you make?"

sujan gave a chuckle, "what are you planning?"

my eyes went wide, leaning forward in my seat. "what? ew, nothing.. i am just curious!"

"right. well we sell toys for anyone and everyone. dildos and vibrators, in various sizes, buttplugs, cockrin-"

"o-okay.. i get the picture. i find it strange how i've never spoken to my mother about sex or anything like that before." i pull my lips in, waiting for a response.

"probably because you're still her baby, an innocent baby at that. this is why i'm being awfully open about this conversation, you need to know."

i took a deep breath, "i understand. how come jungkook is not a mommy's boy?"

i looked at sujan, trying not to tilt my head towards him. he inhaled and exhaled slowly, "his mother left at a young age. she didn't say anything to me, she didn't even say goodbye to jungkook. he only had me, his father, for guidance."

i bit my lip, feeling a pang in my chest. "o-oh, i'm sorry for bringing it up. it's none of my bu-"

"listen jimin, i want you to be comfortable with me. i want you to be happy that we are a family, the only way that can happen is if their is no secrets, no boundaries- ok well some, but you know where i'm going with this. we have to be open."

my head tilted to sujan, studying his face whilst he drove. picking out the certain features he shared with jungkook. the car stopped, presumably at a traffic light. his head turned towards me, giving me a warming smile.

his smile was almost identical to jungkook's. i only found out that it was contagious too, when i felt my lips curving up.

our eye contact broke when he checked the traffic, noticing all the cars around us were moving so he started to drive again.

"so, is there anything you want for your room? it's looking a little plain." he asked.

i pulled my lips in, looking at my hands that were placed on my lap.

"i don't really know."

"oh come on! their must be something."

i sighed, shrugging my shoulders a little. "i'll tell you what. let's go to ikea."

i mentally squealed. i have never walked into ikea and come out empty handed, so sujan may regret this later.