eleven

third person

"jungkookie~" jimin whined, looking up at the boy who was busy tidying up. "hmm?" jungkook hummed, wiping down the marble surfaces with a damp cloth. "i finished" jimin replied, sounding almost like a 5 year old but nevertheless, the taller boy found it awfully cute. he turned around, smiling as he saw jimin's empty plate. "well done, puppy" he ruffled the smaller boy's hair lightly, taking his plate and putting it in the dishwasher. "p-puppy?" jimin asked, his cheeks heating up at the pet name; unsure of what it meant and if it meant anything at all, however it still made butterflies erupt inside of his stomach. jungkook chuckled, scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "yeh, i don't know why i called you that- do you mind?". the smaller looked down, playing with fingers as he smiled, uncontrollably. "i don't mind" he mumbled, almost inaudibly, but jungkook heard every word perfectly. "good" the younger said, setting the dishwasher going and yelling a quick "c'mon" to jimin before walking to the living room.

jungkook sat down in his usual spot in the couch and to his surprise, jimin sat down right next to him. the smaller yawned and rubbed his eyes gently with his fists. "sleepy?" jungkook cooed, unable to look away from the adorable boy that snuggled up next to him. jimin nodded his head slightly, sticking out his bottom lip. "why don't you take a nap?" the younger asked, turning on the tv and then grabbing his xbox controller. "mm- no. wan' to be with kookie" jimin slurred, his small hands grabbing jungkook's sweater in a lazy attempt to pull them closer together.

jungkook smiled in admiration, he had noticed that jimin sometimes slipped into these needy stages. where he would pout, make grabby hands, slur his words and just be altogether cute. he didn't fully understand why jimin did this, but then again, it wasn't something he wanted to question. he didn't mind it, in fact, he loved it. to jungkook, he was adorable no matter what.

"i'm gonna be right here" the younger brought his hand to jimin's soft hair, running his fingers through it delicately, watching how the latter relaxed into his touch, blinking slowly as his head rolled back into the younger's touch. jimin looked down at jungkook's lap, grinning before laying down and resting his head on the younger's thighs. jungkook chuckled, "comfy, huh?" he brushed jimin's hair out of his eyes before grabbing his controller once again. "mhm~" the latter replied, shutting his eyes and turning to the side, so he was facing jungkook's sweater. jungkook chewed on his lower lip, attempting to suppress the surge of excitement and awe that flooded through his body, trying to ignore the sleeping boy that laid peacefully on his lap.
-

"stupid game anyway" jungkook groaned, throwing his controller to the side before rubbing his eyes. he had been playing the same game for the past hour and he had gotten sick of it, mostly because he was losing. losing is something jeon jungkook did not associate with, he considered it as his worst enemy; something that he didn't want to come into contact with. however, of course, sometimes he did lose, just like any normal person, but jungkook's defeat is also provided with his anger. the biggest flaw in jeon jungkook was his anger. whenever his school rang up his father to tell him that jungkook had punched someone or had damaged school property, he just had to tell them it was "mild anger issues" as an excuse not to suspend him. sujan had not only convinced the teachers but had convinced himself that jungkook's anger was far from the ordinary. however, he has never taken jungkook to be tested for it because he knows the boys temper would fly through the roof as soon as he even mentioned it.

jungkook's head immediately looked down when he heard a small sniffle come from the sleeping boy. the younger sighed as he saw the latter still in a deep sleep, his pink lips wrapped torpidly around his petite thumb. jungkook stared in awe, unable to look away from the precious sight. his hand stroked jimin's hair gently, the pads of his fingers gliding across the elder's scalp. jimin's thumb slowly left his mouth, a layer of drool coating his finger tip and lips. he stretched his back out and a weak smile formed on his sleepy face. jungkook watched as the elder slowly stirred, eyes fluttering open as jungkook's thumb grazed against his cheek. "hey, i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you" jungkook whispered, making sure not to startle the half-conscious boy below. "its ok" jimin slurred quietly, rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists.