Chapter 4- Alex's POV

Jade and I walked into the large beach house, side by side. I looked around the room and saw a large staircase to the left, and a huge living room to my right. It was beautiful, and looked so comfortable. Wesley and Keaton must be rich. We continued walking until we reached the couch. A woman walked out of the kitchen in a light blue apron and walked towards us. She looked at me, "Hi dear, I'm Laraine, Keaton and Wesley's mom. You must be Alex," she said with a warm smile and open arms. I hugged her back and when I pulled away I greeted her. "Yes I'm Alex, nice to meet you."

We all walked into the dining room and Keaton sat down first. I had no idea where to sit so I waited until everyone else was seated. Once again, Jade sat next to Keaton, and Wesley sat across from him. I took my seat next to Wesley. Laraine sat in the end chair next to me.

We all ate the lasagna and talked a little bit until we were all finished. Keaton turned to Wesley and began to speak, "you ready bro?" Wesley cleared his throat and glanced between Jade and I. "Are you girls ready?" We both nodded, so all four of us got up. Keaton led the way with Jade and I not far behind. I didn't know where Wesley was so I turned around and I saw him smirk. "Looking for me?" He asked cockily. I rolled my eyes and continued walking until we hit the sand. I took off my flip flops and held them in my left hand. We all quietly walked as I looked into the water with amazement. It was stunning, the water was gently moving, the sun was going down to soon become a sunset, and the sand felt smooth between my toes. There was a slight breeze and my hair was blowing.

Keaton and Jade were walking in front of Wesley and I. Keaton reached for Jade's hand and intertwined their fingers. I saw her turn to him and smile and I was a little confused. I thought they were just friends? Wesley must be a mind-reader because he nudged me in the arm and leaned in. "Keaton kinda likes her and she probably likes him too, but I'm not sure. She doesn't tell us those things." There was the answer I was looking for. I nodded and we kept walking until Jade turned towards the water and stopped. I almost ran into her but I stopped as well before Wesley collided into the back of Keaton. "Watch it, Wes," Keaton laughed. Wesley gave him a glare as if he was embarrassed.

"Let's watch the sunset," Jade said almost as a question. Keaton nodded and intertwined their fingers once more as they sat down on the sand. Apparently I was the last one standing, because I heard a voice from the ground, "gonna sit down or do you enjoy blocking the view?" Wesley asked with another smirk. I sat down next to him and Jade, and as watched the sun go down. It was breathtaking. The colors in the sky blended perfectly.

After the sun went down, Wesley stood up and looked at the three of us. "You guys down to swim?" Keaton stood up and helped Jade up. Keaton noticed I was still sitting down, not sure what to do, so he reached for my hand and helped me up as well. I thanked him and took my shoes off. At this point, Wesley had his shirt off and Jade was in her bathing suit too. Keaton took off his shirt while I took my shirt and shorts off. Jade was already halfway to the water with Keaton when I was finished. I was nudged again by Wesley, who smiled at me. I looked down at his toned chest, I have to admit, he was attractive. But I didn't have feelings for him really.

He reached for my hand just as Keaton had done before to Jade. We strolled to the water and before I could say anything, I was pushed into the water by a laughing Wesley. "Are you kidding me?" I asked while sitting in the water, not amused. "No I'm not, actually," he smirked. I got up and pulled him into the water with me and splashed him in the face. I stopped when I heard whistles coming from behind us. It was Jade and Keaton whistling and laughing at us. I rolled my eyes and swam over to them.

We all just floated there talking until I felt something on my foot. I immediately froze thinking of the worst. It could be a shark. I looked around and didn't notice Wesley anywhere so I started to panic for some unknown reason. I heard a splash and I screamed while covering my head. I heard a familiar laugh coming from Wesley and I turned around to meet his eyes. "Someone's afraid of sharks," he winked. I glared at him and them slapped him somewhat hard.

I got out of the water to find Jade and Keaton drying off. Wesley was getting out of the water after me. Keaton and Jade started walking back as I dried off. Wesley was a few feet away from me and I could see the slight outline of my hand on his cheek. I finished getting dressed and walked over to him while he was pulling his shirt on. He looked up at me, with an unknown expression. "I'm sorry," we both blurted out at the same time. "Hold up," Wesley said. "I'm sorry I did that, it was funny though," he half laughed. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Sorry for slapping you. It was pretty funny too though," I laughed with him. I looked around and Keaton and Jade were nowhere in sight. I was a little scared, because I had no clue where they were, and it was dark. Wesley walked up next to me, grabbed my hand and started walking.

We finally made it back to the Stromberg's house. We walked in the back door and Keaton was handing Jade her phone. I walked over to grab my phone but I looked up and realized Wesley had it. "What do you think you're doing with that?" I snapped. He smiled at me. "I'm putting me and Keats' numbers in here. You may need them since we're friends now," he responded. I didn't think about it, but I guess we were friends. I nodded and grabbed my phone when he was done. Jade and I walked towards the door only to be stopped by the brothers. Keaton kissed Jade on the forehead and hugged her. "See ya soon." They would be cute together, I thought. I snapped back into reality and realized I was being hugged. I hugged back naturally. After I pulled away, I was met by Wesley's eyes. "See ya," he said with a smile. That smile.