Chapter Fifty Three: Court **'

Chapter Thirty Three: Court**'

(If ya'll get confused. The plaintiffs are Beyoncé and Carter, The Defendant is Sharon :] )
-Beyoncé

        I dressed in my knee high dress along with a white cardigan. I placed my hair in a high pony tail and placed my knobs in. I grabbed my purse and walked through my door. I pounded on Kelly's door.

"Hurry up!" I yelled. She opened it and I saw her dressed in jeans and a top. "Why do I have to go again?" she asked. "You are my witness"

She passed her fingers through her short hair. "Alright, let's go before were late."

I grabbed my keys from the table and we rushed outside.

****

Carter

         "Dad, I wanna come along.." Hailey said pushing her feet into her shoes. "Why?" I asked fixing my tie. "We all know mom is going to beat your ass so I might as well tag along to help you."

I chuckled. "Language Hails." I told her. She grabbed her phone. "Shush Dad, you're no real Christian."

I rolled my eyes at her and she took Kyle's hand while Jaleen stood behind her. "Where ya'll going?" Jaleen asked. "Were going to the court session." Hailey told her.

"Well I'm staying here." She said. I didn't bother saying anything since we'd be late. "Alright, be careful. Don't bring anyone over." I said taking my brief case and picking Kyle up.

"Yeah, Yeah. Bye, hope you win."

I didn't answer instead me Kyle, and Hailey burst through the front door heading to the car.

****

Right now, My kids are in the seats behind me. Me and Beyoncé are standing at the table with Jayson and our lawyer while Yolanda and her daughter is sitting behind with my kids. Sharon was on the other side alone. No lawyer, just herself with her boyfriend in the back.

"All Rise. Honorable Judge Ruthy is preceding into court room"

an officer stated. Everyone stood up and a young lady about 5 feet only walked in with brown curly hair and her black judge uniform. She took her seat. "Please, be seated." She said. We all took our seats.

"We will begin with the arraignments first and move on to the trials. All persons are innocent until proven guilty. You have the options to plead not guilty, guilty, or not contest. No contest means the trial will continue without your supporting evidence which can still find you guilty. I advise you not to plead in contest. You also have the right to obtain counsel. If you cannot afford an attorney the court will appoint an attorney for you." Judge Ruthy said holding her gavel.

"Now, in the matter of plaintiff Beyoncé and Shawn Carter along with witnesses vs. defendant Sharon, please come forward." She continued.

We all walked up to our own stands.

"Plaintiff Beyoncé and Shawn please raise your right hand. Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" Judge Ruthy asked her. We both raised our right hand. "I do." We both said placing our hands back down after.

"Defendant Sharon, please raise your right hand. Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" she asked. Sharon placed her right hand up. "I do." She stated and placed it back down.

"In the matter of Beyoncé and Shawn vs. Sharon we are here today to try the case regarding that Sharon charged assault against Beyoncé. Also because Beyoncé works for Shawn Carter while in a relationship with him. Allegedly. If this conflict comes out as positive the both of you will have to face the consequence." Judge Ruthy stated.