Chapter Thirty Two: Releasing the Anger from all the years**'

"This is why his belt is on the floor.." Sharon said opening up her trench coat.

°°°°°°

Beyoncé

       I looked at Sharon and raised my eyebrow. Carter gulped and looked at me. "His belt is on the floor because you have a big ass coat on you when it's 90 degrees out?" I asked being completely sarcastic.

"His belt is on the floor because I just gave him some bomb ass head."

I tried to keep in my anger as usual and postured myself. "Carter, is that true?"

He gulped again. "It is but she led me on.."

"You hoe.."

"How the fuck am I a hoe? You was messing with him when we were married!" she said raising up her voice. "Honey, I didn't mess with him. I fucked him. Simple as that."

Her face turned bold red. "You fucking hoe."

"Says the white bitch who came in another girl's man's office to seduce him. I don't need your help. I can seduce him on my own."

"What's his favorite color?!" she asked raising her voice again. "Blue." I said in a calm tone. "What turns him on?"

"Me."

She growled at me. "How many kids does he have?"

"Three."

"Exactly, so why do you want him!?" she asked. "Why did you come in here wanting him back all of a sudden?" I asked getting closer.

She dropped her trench coat and Carter looked at her. He walked next to me and gripped my waist bringing me away from her. I smacked his hand. "Don't touch me."

He removed his hand and she grabbed his hand bringing him closer to her.

She placed his hands on her breasts and un pinned her bra making it drop to the floor. Carter took his hands off of her and She swung her bra over his head before releasing it right on his head.

My face started to steam. I was so mad I think that you could see steam coming through my ears. Carter shook his head and it fell to the floor.

She grabbed Carter and passed her breasts on his chest. I clenched my fists and she licked his lips with her tongue.

Before I knew it my fist made contact with her jaw. Carter was just in the moment of pushing her off of him so she got doubled hurt.

Carter looked surprised at me and I rested my hand to my side. She begun to stand.

"Carter if you don't give me the sex therapy I will mess up your record. You too princesses.." she then gripped my hand and I punched her chin with my other hand before kicking her leg making her fall. I got so into the mood of hurting her that I leaped unto her and started punching wherever I could.

I've never been in a fight and this was my first time letting my anger get the best of me. Everything that I piled inside I took it out on her.

Carter grabbed me by my waist and took me off of her.

He pushed me aside and looked at her. He looked back at me and placed his hand on his head.

Carter took her trench coat covering her. I just watched him as he helped her up.

She covered herself tight and grabbed her bra before stomping out.

I sighed and soon got a headache.

"Beyoncé..." he whispered. "Can I have the rest of the day off?" I asked. He sighed and nodded.

"Beyoncé i'm sorry I didn't expect her to--" he started saying but I cut him off.

"Save it..Thanks for the day off..Sir.." I said before fixing myself and walking back to my office to gather my things.

°°°°°