Chapter Thirty Six: Rocnation Chain**'

Me and Kelly exchanged looks. "But, she can charge me with assault." I told him.

"She won't have any proof." he said. Me and Kelly looked at each other again..

I don't know what to say.

°°°°°°°°°

Beyoncé

       I was woken up with a text from Carter. I looked at my phone.

Carter: I won't be in the office today. I'll be in New York. I will also have Kyle over the weekend. You can have today off if you like.

   I sat up on the bed and looked at my phone. I called him and pressed the phone by my ear. "Morning baby, did you get my text?" he asked. "Yeah, I did. Couldn't mention that you were gonna be busy today since yesterday?"

"I just decided to do everything today. I'm going to be really busy."

I sighed and passed my hands through my hair. "Be careful.." I whispered. "I will and take care of yourself.."

I licked my lips and turned to see Kelly on my bed totally knocked out. Last night when Carter left we started to drink.

I don't remember what we did except that we went skinny dipping in my outdoor pool.

"I will..." I said in the phone. "I love you.."

"Mhm, I love you too.." I hung up and placed my phone on my night stand. I turned to face Kelly and shook her. "Kells....Get up..." I said. She grumbled and opened her eyes.

She turned to face me. "What?"

"I'm hungry, and I can't cook.." I whispered. She chuckled and passed her hand on her forehead. "Get Carter to do it."

I shook my head. "Girl, I would if I could but he's busy"

She sighed and sat up. "Why did you go to sleep in my bed?" I asked.

She shrugged and stretched. "Because you are a lovely person to sleep next to."

I laughed and sucked my teeth pushing her off my bed. She fell on the floor and made a grumbling noise. I chuckled and got off the bed. I sat next to her and she held her side before making a squeak noise.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered. She sat up and got up. "Let me go cook for your hungry ass before you hurt anymore bones." She said getting up. I laughed and held my mouth as she walked to the elevator that leads to the kitchen. I went in it as well.

She leaned on the wall and I watched her. "Are you that tired?" I asked. She nodded. "And I gotta go to the studio this afternoon."

I passed my hands through my hair. "Can I come along?"

"Sure, but I was going to record with Rihanna today."

I smiled. "That's fine..She doesn't know that I'm with Carter right?"

She shook her head. "Only me, Solo, Michelle and his ex wife knows."

I simply nodded and the elevator door opened. We walked out and she opened up the fridge taking out cereal.

"I want real food." I said pouting. She looked at me like I was crazy. "That pouting thing only works with Carter. Your ass is getting cereal. You acting as if you got food in the fridge."

"I wish I had food stamps..."

She chuckled. "Girl, who doesn't FREE FOOD!" She took the silk milk out of the fridge pouring it into the bowl. I laughed and she suddenly had a serious look on her face.