9

*Elle POV*
"Elle get up." Cassie said shaking me to wake up.

I moaned and turned on the other side of my bed.

"Elle my friend is coming to pick me up...so

I'm leaving." she said.

"Okay. Make sure you get home tonight though tomorrow is Monday." I said with my eyes still closed.

"Oh and Tay and King said be ready it's work out day." she said before closing my door.

I rolled back on the other side of the bed and reached for my phone .
It was 9:50 and I have meet them at 10.

I got out of bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom. I did all my hygiene and took a nice slow shower. They can wait, I've been out all night yesterday with them and my sister. I'm really not in a rush.

I got out the shower and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.
When I walked in my room I heard my phone vibrate on my dresser and went to go answer it.

"Hello?" I said not knowing who it was cause I didn't look at the caller ID.

"Where the fuck you at?" I then knew I was talking to.

"Tay I just got up. I'm getting ready now." I said walking to my dresser to pull out my work out clothes.

"Well you better bring yo ass on. This was your idea. How you gonna be late for something you planned?" she questioned.

"Tay I'm hanging up now. I gotta get ready before King start yelling at me like you are." I said.

"I will give you 5 more minutes... so hustle Elle." she said.

"Okay bye Tay." I said then hung up.
I put on my black Nike compression swoosh sports bra and my black Nike epic lux women's running tights.
I did a few squats just to help me adjust
to my tights.

I walked to my shoe closet and put on my black elite socks and put on my Nike rosherun black trainers. I walked to my mirror and put my hair half up and half down.

I walked down stairs to fill up my Nike 'running' water bottle black and white one size up with water.

I grabbed an apple and took my house keys and my phone and earphones and walked out the house and looked up.

"Time to meet them on the trail." I said as I started running to the trail where I was suppose to meet Tay and King.

*King POV*
"Okay nana..I'm just going running with the girls that's why I'm wearing this." I said pointing to the outfit I was wearing.
I was wearing white nike women's mod tempo emboss run shorts, nike pink sports, pink nike elite crew basketball socks and my pink nike air relentless 3 sneakers. My hair was in a ponytail and I had on a pink nike double sport headband. I also had my phone in my pink nike diamond iPhone 5 armband around my arm.

"Well what about that?" my nana said pointing at my silver interchangeable belly chain.

"My belly button is pierced and it's just a chain nana. I have to meet Tay and Elle at the trail so we can run." I said stomping my feet like a little girl.

"Go go. I'll watch the kids until you get back." she said.

"Actually Kayden is coming back tonight and I have school tomorrow...so Kayden will pick them up." I said walking to the front door. "Oh and I'm leaving my car here so I will be back later." I added.

"Okay bye Kennedy."she said walking away.

"Bye nana and love you." I said walking out the door heading for the trail.
I put my pink earphones beats in my ears and started running. As I was running I saw a person out the corner of my eye. I didn't pay any attention to it so I kept running. That's when I fell. I put my hands in front of me so I wouldn't fall face first. Great thing I landed in kinda a push up position so I didn't scrap anything. I got up and dust my self off. I took my earphones out and looked down.