2

*King*

The bell rang for us to leave class. Before I could stand up and out my stuff away Dre came up and wrapped his hands around my waist " I like that hole u decided to put in your body. When can I get on your other hole."

"Back the fuck up before I punch a hole in your fuckin face." I said not turning around looking at him.

"Damn babe I know you want some of Dre. Stop being so fucking stubborn." He said to me sliding his hands down to my ass cuffing my ass cheeks from the outside if my skirt.

I moved away quickly from him and said "Maybe if you stop sleeping with the whole damn cheer team maybe you just might get something." I said to taking the last few sips of my iced tea that I didn't finish drinking earlier.

He laughed and looked at me and didn't say anything. I waited one minute for him to respond but he didn't so I walked away. Before I could leave he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What!" I said with a lot of attitude in my voice. "And let me go." I said slapping his hand to let go of me.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go." He said and had pure lust in his eyes the same fucking eyes that looks at every fucking girl with the same emotion.

"Hell to the mothafuckin no." I said snatching my arm away from him.

He grabbed my face and shoved his lips on mine. I did not kiss back. I pushed him with all my force.

I wiped my mouth and said "What the fuck Dre we are suppose to be friends and only friends." I was still wiping my mouth cause that was out if line even after I told his ho ass no.

"Hahaha. Damn King you sure do have some force in them small ass arms" he said walking towards me grabbing my small arms. My arms are like medium sized and I do have a little fat on them but not too much.

"Yah I know and my fist has more force." I said wishing I could ball up my hand but I couldn't cause I had my phone and purse in one hand and my empty cup in the other.

"Tough girl huh." he said laughing.

I looked at him with a certain look that told him to back the fuck off.

"Aight I ain't want your stubborn ass any way with yo sexy self." He said flashing that million dollar smile.

I looked at him walking out the classroom to go to second period. Hear at my high school we had 8 minutes until we had to go to our next class. Cool right we are the only school in LA who does that.

After he left the classroom then I left so I can go to the bathroom and put on a little more lipstick since this bitch ass nigga thought it was okay to kiss me. Bitch is fucked up.

*Tay POV*

It was the end of first period and lord knows that I can't stand teachers that stack work on top of the people that have practice. Damn these teachers be mean as fuck these days.

"What's up lil mama" Ricky said to me as I was walking at the classroom.

"Damn nigga was you waiting for me." I said roaming my fingers through my hair.

"A nigga can't wait to see his main bitch." he said touching my face.

I slapped his hand away from my face and said "What the fuck? First I'm not a bitch and second in hell will I only be your main bitch." I said to him going the opposite direction I was suppose to go in just to make exit better.

I heard him laughing as I went to the next hall and took a left. As I turned the conner I saw two people swallowing each other. I could see from a far distance but as I got closer I could see that is was Dre and Vanessa.