6

*King POV*

I woke up in a hospital bed with all this shit connected to me. I sat up slowly but everytime I moved my stomach hurt.

"Ah Miss Kennedy King, your awake." The doctor said picking up some papers and a pen.

"Uh I'm sorry your name please. I don't want to be rude." I said lowly in a nice voice.

"I'm Dr.Seth." he said pointing at his name tag. I must be hurting badly cause I did not see that name tag there.

"Oh okay." I said "Why am I here? What happened?" I asked just throwing questions at him.

He did a little chuckle and said "One question at a time Miss Kennedy."

"Well start with the first question I asked." I said with a little attitude. I don't think he realized that I had an attitude cause he still replied..

"One of your cheer mates had called the ambulance to get you at school cause you passed out." he said coming beside my bed. "Did that answer your two questions?" He asked me.

I nodded my head to let him know that I agreed.

"Well what happened to me?" I asked.

"You have Abdominal Pain. But it is not bad. You need to stay away from the stress. That is what most likely caused it." He told me flipping through some papers on the clipboard.

I nodded my head a laid back in the bed. My stomach was hurting so fucking bad.

"Just need to ask you a few questions though Kennedy." he said pressing the button to the pen.

"Okay." I said quietly nodding my head.

"Okay umm What is your full name?" He asked ready to write down my answer.

"Kennedy Khailah King." I said.

"How do u spell Kyleah?" he asked me with a confused look on his face. People normally ask me how to spell my middle name so I'm used to it but it is still annoying.

"K-h-a-i-l-a-h." I said as he wrote every letter I said down. "Oh that is no where how I said it." He said laughing.

"When is your birthday?"

"September 21." I said.

"How old are you?"

"17" I said.

He had more questions but said they were for my mother.

"Thank you Miss Kennedy. Do you want me to go tell your friends that they can come and see you." He said scooting the chair back where it was before he moved it.

"Yeah, they can come in." I said sitting up a little pressing the button on the bed to move up a little.

"Okay I will go get them." He said before walking out to go get my family.

*Dre POV*

I watched as Ms. Melanie tapped her foot nervously. I grabbed her hand and said to her "Everything is going to be alright. King is a strong girl."

She stopped tapping her foot and looked at me and said "Thank you Andre. You are a good young fella." She smiled at me and I smiled back sitting back in my seat waiting for this slow ass doctor to come back with info about King.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see who it was.

Nessa-Babe where are you? My mom isn't home and I'm lonely.

I looked at the phone and put it back in my pocket. I ain't got time for bullshit now.

I looked down the row and saw Elle and Anna look around the room like they were scared to be here. I did a small chuckle. I put a lot of people in the hospital and in the grave. But hey you ain't got my money you want yo life to end.