Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I just got out of a limo and surprisingly I was by my self! None of my band mates were with me! Papparatzies were crowding around me.....

Reporter 1: "Niall! Over here! Smile!

Reporter 2: "Niall! Niall! is it true that your dating Selena Gomez...."

Reporter 1: "And is it true that your a monster!"

Reporter 3: "Yea and if you weren't a monster than why did you run away from the police?!?"

Reporter 4 "Are you a werewolf?!? Did you kill those people back in Canada last year?"

Wait what? 'Am I dating Selena Gomez? Am I a monster? Did I run away from the police? Did I kill people!?!?!' What kind of questions are those?!?

all of a sudden I fond my self on the ground in.....in the forest? My heart started racing as I knew what was happening! A wolf was on top of me! He bit my stomach! Then in a quick flash I was in an empty dark room with several TV's! The TV's went on and I saw a boy and a girl standing on the top of a cliff kissing in front of a full moon! After they were done kissing they both held each others hands and stared at the beautiful moon. They looked nerves, But why would they be nerves? Suddenly the girl started to screeched in pain as she started to transform in to some kind of creature! The boy quickly followed what she just did! I realised that they just had turned in to were wolfs!

End Of Dream.........

"Niall! Niall! Can you hear me?! Ugg! Doctor Livingston you need to help him!" I heard familiar voice...

"I'll do every thing I can do, son!......Hook him up to the ivy!" "Yes sir!"...........

Marks POV......

I was really worried about Niall. After I tackled the beast and beat him senseless I saw that Niall was bitten! " Niall..Ni....." I shook him as hard as I could to get him to wake him up, But it was no use he was past out cold. I panicked I couldn't take him to the hospital! They would help him at first, But they won't give him mercy if they saw that he was a wolfblood! Then an idea popped in to my head! Hey I could bring him to my friend Doctor Livingston! Then I dragged my best mate to the one person I knew I could trust......

Doctor Livingston was like a father to me. When I was 15 I had gotten bitten by a wolf! No one would help me out! Except for him! His name was Robbie Livingston who was from India, and was in his 30's.....Well long story short Robby took great care of me through out tough times. Sure he was creeped out that I had turned in to a wolf and was even thinking about calling animal control! Thankfully he saw that I had no one who would care for me and decided to raise me!

My real father used to love me, But after I had told him that I was a werewolf....he just laught at me! Then when I kept on begging him to believe me he just said that I was lying and I was just some jerk! After that I started to hate my dad. Every time he said that I was lying I stared growling at him......Later he got really mad that I was still saying that I was a wolf, That he started hitting me! Our little fights started in to fist fights and he called the police on me! He would lie and tell them he was defending himself instead of telling the truth! I was so angry at him for lying! So angry that when the officers wasn't paying attention, I just tackled my dad and started chocking him! I couldn't stop! The officers quickly grabbed me and pulled me off of him....."Your a m-monster....You here me son! You a MONSTER!" Those words hurt me so bad.....But I couldn't help but to just to think that mabey I was a monster....I mean I was a werewolf after all....

But after that incident Robbie took me in and told me......."Son, You are NOT a monster. You are just..... deferent. Mabey this is just a sine that you are chosen to be an important person in life! I mean look at you! You are way stronger than you were before! You can jump much higher now! Not to machin that you can run up to a speed of 100 miles per hour! Son, You have a gift! Don't go moping around every where you go! Instead use you talents for good!" I took his words very seriously......I loved him as he was my own dad.....

You like? Sorry if this was a little short....,But please post a comment below or vote to tell me if you killed it....