Chapter 5

Selena's POV

As I got off the plane, I could already see the trees of Canada all around me! I was really exited. Justin is going to pick me up in just a few mins!

5 mins later...........................

As I sat on a bench near the parking lot waiting for Justin, I began to feel a little nerves. It has been a little over a month since i broke up with Justin. I thought back to the fair where me Justin went to in April. 

FLASHBACK................................................                                                                                                                      April 2014 at the fair

Kendall: "Oh Selena I can not believe were all ready here!"

Selena: "Relax Kendall your acting like this is your first time at a fair! But im steal exicited to see Justin here!"

While me and Kendall are creating some small talk, we cant help but to here......

Kyle: "Oh Jadden you look soooooo cute!"

Jadden:" Oh Kyle you have the most kissable cheeks."

Kyle: "Awwwwww, Oh Jadden you have the most..........

Kendell: "Awwwwwwww, I think I'm going to puke!" She said sarcastically, But also sounding a bet annoyed too. 

All of a sudden I looked up and saw Justin just a couple feet away from me!

"Oh Justin! I missed you soo much!" I yelled, while running to him, and giving him a big relieving hug.

Justin: "Hey babe! I missed you too!"

Selena: " So what you been up too?"

Justin: "Oh nothing, you know just writing songs about the one person i love."

Selena: "Oh let me guess! Is it me?"

Justin: "Nope. Its a love song about my mom!" He teased sarcastically.

3 hours later.........After the fair.........................

Me and Justin had a greet time at the fair, But we were going to evan have a better time clubing after words!

As we walked in to the club............

Justin: "Hey Selena! Would you like a drink?"

I don't usually drink but I decided it was good idea since I was at a club.

Selena: "Sure"

Justin: "Ok babe" He said while grabbing a whine bottle and poring me a cup.

2 hours later, still out clubbing........................

I was shew face drunk and tripping over my own feet! I was trying to find Justin because even though I was drunk, I was still in my right mind. I could see ppl making out and doing body shots and that was just to disgusting to look at! As I was walking still tripping on my feet I asked a couple of guys where Justin was. One of them said that they saw Justin going in to one of the bathrooms with another girl!  WHAT?!?!?!? This coudn't be true! Justin would never cheat on me! I'm sure he just saw some one that LOOKED like Justin!

I didn't know what to do! Though after a few mins of thinking to my self, I finally decided to look in the bathrooms just to make sure he wasn't in there. I was right out side of one of the bathrooms, and I could here mourning! Oh, someone is probably making out in there. Then it hit me! What of Justin was in there!?!

All of a sudden with out thinking I opened the door And barged right in only to be wishing I only peeked in. OMG! What?!?!?

Justin: "SELENA! Why didn't you knock!" Justin's said freaking out, geting off on top of a women! 

I just stood there with my mouth wide open with a panicked expression on my face. How could he  he do this to me?!? Then all of a sudden my eyes shot from Justin to the women he was with.

Selena: "Kyle?!?!?!"

Kyle: "Selena! I'm soo sorry, its just that Justin looks soo cute!"

Selena: "No. No this can not be happening! Justin you cheated on me!!"

Justin: " Look I'm sorry Selena! Just let me explain.........."

Before he said another word I was gone out the door. All I could say  was "It's over!!!"

End of FLASHBACK............................. 

It felt like yesterday he was making out with Kyle in the bathroom! Though im sure That Justin has changed! He has even turned to Christianity to help change! I felt a light tear in my eye. Wait was I...crying? All of a sudden I had a bad idea that something was wrong with me getting back together with Justin! Why am I so stupid?!? Why did I even want to see him again!?!? My parent were right! I am hooked on Justin way too much! Now I realized that I was full on sobbing now!

I cant do this! I cant bare to see his face again! I made my decision. I was going to take a plain back, and leave the bench before Justin came!

Unfortunate for me.....As I was about to stand up and leave, a grey sports car came and pulled over right in front of me! The passenger seat door opened!

"Hey babe! Long time no see, Uh? Come on get in!"

O crap! Its Justin!

Hay! So I will probably have the next chapter up maybe later today! If not than tomorrow than! Thx!!