Chapter 9

Note This wedding takes place on a Saturday, Which is the day after Selena got bitten......Just wanted you to know.....

Niall's POV

The seaweed is always greener, In somebody else lake, you dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake, Just look at the world around you, right here on ocean floor, Such wonder full things around you, what more is you looking for..............

Under the sea, Under the sea

Darling its better, down where its wetter, take it from me......Up on the shore they work all day, Out in the sun, the slave away, while we devoting full time floating.....Under the sea!..........

..

BCC Roadie: "And that was 'Under the sea' from The Little Mermaid on BCC Roadie Disney"

I know what your thinking.....'Why on earth is a 20 year old Niall Horan, part of one of the biggest boy bands in the world, be listing to Disney music?' Well don't get me wrong I love my band mates to death, and our songs are great too, but sometimes i wish I could be different ...Maybe if I could be a merman...I could swim under the sea and not worry about the paparazzi following me around! unless there were merpaps! I wander if they have mose down under the sea, or chickens or ice cream! Oh maybe I could ride a sea horse around and rule the lost kingdom of Atlantis! Or I can........

'HONK, HONK!' "Move your stupid car man!!"

Ug....I forgot I was driving.....You guys might be wandering why I am driving...Well I'll tell you why...I'm actually in Canada right now heading to my aunts wedding. I hate that I have to go. Its not that I don't like weddings. Its just that my cousin is going to be there, and my Aunt is expecting me to "Apologize" for "Trying to rape my cousin...."! Ug....I can't wait to just get this over with.....Or I can just try to avoid my cousin! Yea maybe I can just do that!

1 hour later.......

"Welcome to Mr. and soon to be Ms.Hemmings wedding!" A waiter says to me while I walk in to a huge expensive church building. Wow I was surprised. I didn't know that my aunt had a enough money to afford this! There were gold streamers and chanticleers hanging from the ceiling, while there was flowers every where! I looked around some more and found that there was several food carts! "FOOD" I yelled so loud that I bet people in Hong Kong could here me! Before I knew it my feet were moving me towards fooooood!

Niall: "Hmm...Let's see I have got to get a hotdog along side a hamburger!" 'I grabbed a hotdog and a hamburger and put them on my plate' "Hmm...Now what do I put on my hotdog? Ohh how bout ketchup, mustered, ranch dressing, peanut butter, and last but not least HOT SAUCE!!!" People were staring at me like I was some crazy person, but I didn't care....I just loved my food!........."Now what should I put on my hamburger?......" "Uhm....I would first put meat in it.." I looked down at my plate and sure enough there was no burger! It was just two hamburger bred!......I looked up at this guy....He looked like he was about my age. He had black slick hair with green eyes, about my height, and he has a well rounded body. He had on a blue tuxedo with a red bow tie, while rocking some good pare of black shoes!

Guy: "Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself.....The names Mark, Mark Hemmings" He holds out his hand for me to shake.

Niall: "Niall Horan...." I said while I shook his hand....Then I took a sip of water....

Mark: "Wait are you related to Krista Horan? You know the one that is going to marry my father?"

All of a sudden I acidently spit right in to Marks face! How was I so stupid! I mean come on, I knew my Aunts last name was going to be Hemmings!

Niall: "I'm so sorry man.....please forgive me...I was just being stupid...." I said while grabbing some napkins.....

Mark: "Nah its okay man......You know you really don't seem like your related to your sister..." I almost chocked on my own saliva!

Niall: "She's not my sister....she's my cousin....Wait so have you met her yet?"

Mark: "Have I met her?!? Are you kidding me? Of cores I've met her! Although every time I've seen her she's been trying to hit on me all the time! Its annoying man! Boy you should have seen her excitement when she found out that our parents were getting married until she found that since we were going to be step siblings that we couldn't date!"

Niall: "Wow she did that? Well I get it man." I said while me and Mark finally found a table to sit at.

Mark: "You probably don't get it.....Its not like she hit on you too!"

I went silent.....

Mark: "Wait so she has hit on you before?!?!?"

Niall: "Yep....and the worst part is that my aunt actually thinks that I was the one who tryed to kiss Katie. NOT the other way around." I said while finally biting in to my hotdog....

Mark: "I'm sorry man...Well I don't know about you but I sure don't want to see Katie to day....."

Niall: "Same here....I'm scared to even look at her..." I shuddered

Mark: "Well don't worry Niall.....I got your back. You got mine?"

Niall: "Yea sure....deffently....Thanks Mark...."

Mark: "No problem?"..............

Hey guys....well I know its been a while since I updated.....And I know this is kinda short.....so just bare with me......