chapter 6

"Hey babe! Long time no see, Uh? Come on get in!"

Oh crap! Its Justin!

Selena: "Oh hi Justin........"

Justin: "Well aren't you going to get in?"

Selena: "Oh well yea yea......." I said nervously as I got in the car.

Justin: "So hey babe how are you do............Wait.............Selena why are you crying?!?" He kinda yelled with a concerned voice as he stoped the car in the middle of the rood!

Selena: "Ow Justin! Why did you stop the car?!? We could have gotten in a car wreck!"

Justin: "Calm down Sel! There's no one even on the rood yet! But that's besides the point...Sel whats the matter?" He said in his calm voice I have fallen in love with so dearly.

Selena: "Well.....I'm j-just really......."

Justin: "Spit it out Sel."

Selena: "Do you think its a good idea to......to get back together again?"

Justin: "...Well...I don't know Sel...But I do know 1 thing."

Selena: "And what is that?"

Justin: "That know matter what happens in our life....I will always need you." He looks in to my eyes sternly But lovingly.

I couldn't help but to blush and try to hide my smile from him. Unfortionly for me he saw........

Justin: "Aww. I made her blush.........."

Selena: "Shut up Justin! were just siting here! Just drive!" I yelled playfully.

Justin: "Aww, But why cant we have a little fun?" He asked with a mysterious smile on his face, while he leans in to kiss me!

Oh god! I cant do this now! What am I going to do!

All of a sudden we herd a loud 'honk honk honk'

Man; "Move your damn car man! What are you even doing in there! Eww! Just get a room already!!!"

And at that Justin quickly got of me (Yes he was actually ON TOP OF ME!) And drove off.

Few................that was close.......all I wanted to do was to thank that guy for yelling at us! (Yes i'm very thankful Justin did NOT get the chance kiss me.)

..........................................................................

1 Hour later

Justin: "Okay were here..........."

Hey guys sorry its ben 2 days sense I've written. I have bible school every night this week, But ill try my best to write more for you guys! PS...I know its short but I hope it will get longer..........Thanks for the support!!!!!!