3. Behind the scenes

Chapter 3: Behind the scenes 

“Bye Alfie! See you soon.” I pouted at having to say goodbye to him and he pulled me in for a hug.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, little one!” he kissed me on the cheek.

I gave my outfit a final check over in the reflection of my car window; a simple grey t-shirt and black leggings.

I entered the car, waved to Alfie and began my drive up to London. Gleam, my management company had arranged for me to do some filming about ‘becoming a teen’ with Alexandra Berk and Nicola Roberts. I was excited, but very nervous at the same time. I mean it’s kind of an awkward topic to talk about. Especially in front of a celebrities and a whole film crew.

At first I didn’t want to do it, my anxiety holds me back from a lot of opportunities but I know a lot of my viewers are young girls and I would have found it helpful to have videos like that when I was in the same situation, so I put on my theoretical big girl pants and just said yes.

“That was actually pretty fun!” I laughed along with Alexandra.

We’d just come out of filming, it was an interesting experience. I could feel myself cringing at many moments but it seemed to be over quickly. The topics were awkward but I found myself wanting to voice my opinion on the topics.

We were now heading to the hotel we were both booked into by the crew. On set me and Alexandra were talking back and forth, and once it was over it was pretty hard not to feel comfortable around someone you’d just chatted to for over an hour about boobs, periods and puberty. She was hilarious, definitely one of my new friends.

“You did well! You’re gonna be the poster girl for all things puberty!” Alexandra joked.

My eyes widened in fake horror which made her laugh even more.

“God, no!” I shook my head.

Alexandra continued laughing and we bantered back and forth until we bid our goodbyes at our hotel rooms.

I got the key card out of my purse and hastily inserted it into the mechanism. The door swung open and I took in the hotel room. There was a door almost immediately to the right which I could only assume was the bathroom, straight in front of me there was a square like room with a double bed in the centre, covered in plush pillows and immaculate sheets.

 I flopped down on the double bed and sigh in content. I let out a whiny voice a moment later; I should probably do some more vlogging. I got my camera out of my handbag and turned it on, pressing on the familiar red button which enabled me to live the life I lead.

“Hey guys! So I’m in a hotel room now after just finishing up some filming on a secret project! It’s rather nice actually, I’ll show you guys around!” I then proceeded to walk around the room showing all the different facilities there was...wow great content right there, Zoe.

“I’m off to bed now guys, see you all in the morning!” I carelessly chucked my camera back into my bag and flipped my laptop lid open, instantly going onto skype and clicking on Alfie’s name, smiling when the green circle next to his picture confirmed he was online. God, I missed that boy.

I waited a few seconds listening to the skype ringtone until Alfie picked up. I smirked at how quickly he answered the call and waited until the pixels slowly came together to reveal his floppy hair, unshaven face and glinting eyes.

“Little one!” His voice croaked.

I chuckled a little “Hiya, I miss you.” I pouted.

Alfie frowned for a second and his smile dropped “Me too, it hasn’t even been that long. I just want you in my arms.”

I think I just swooned a little. Wait…Yep that was definitely a swoon.

“I’ll be home tomorrow, Alfie. You better live up to that cuddle!” I smiled at my laptop screen.

“Okay, I’ll practise hugging my pillow until then!” he stuck his tongue out.

“Aww, you little weirdo.” I cooed into the microphone.

“Oi!” he yelped, feigning annoyed.

“Sorry babe, I’ll make it up to you!” I giggled.

Giggled, Zoe really? What’s gotten into you.

Well…..

NO PUN INTENDED.

“Zoe?” Alfie questioned.

I realized I’d been having a silent conversation with myself and focused my concentration back on Alfie.

“Sorry what?”

“How are you planning to make it up to me?” He smirked into the camera.

I thought for a moment, if he was joking then nothing, if he wasn’t an evening beach walk or cook him a meal or…

“’Cos I have a few ideas.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“EW, ALFIE! Right that’s it, goodnight!” I quickly said before flipping my laptop lid shut, ending the call.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. Typical.

I stood up and walked over to the bedside table where the hotel phone was, I looked at the menu that stood rather enticingly next to it. Margarita Pizza. Well it would be criminal to say no…right?

I happily gave my order and waited for it to come up. And may I just say it was worth every. Single. Penny.

I took out my phone, quickly tweeted a “goodnight xoxo” (who am I, gossip girl?) and took my makeup off. It had been a long day and I could think of nothing better than going to bed right now. The only thing that could make it any better was if Alfie was in that bed too…

 ZOE AND ALFIE KNOW ABOUT ZALFIE OMG THEY SAID IN AN INTERVIEW(LINK AT SIDE) 

 A/N: It took me like 3 months to write something...I think i'm just still in shock that the first book has 1.5 million reads. HOW?!

I don't know weather to continue this because of lousy updates? I want to but let me know, I can't make any promises about updats on here but I can try.

As always

THANK YOU FOR READING AND STICKING WITH THIS STORY

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

Youtube: KatChats
Twitter: @malikgangUK
Instgram: katie_tyler
tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes