Chapter Seven

When Sophie Woke up her throat burned. she immediately rolled over and grabbed a bottle of youth, chugged it, and then it came right back up with some poison with it. A week went by with days just like that, Fitz would wake up in the morning make sure she's okay then go to school while Sophie would be outside in the hammock with Myth, then Fitz would come back and spend the night. He was more than caring. But one Morning the Symptoms just stopped. Sophie got up, her muscles where sore but not painful. She walked around her room, Stretching. Fitz sat up, "What are you doing?" "I feel alot better!" She replied with a smile, Fitz Knew she wasn't lying because the flecks in her eyes where bright and beautiful, she wasn't as pale. "okay, Get back in bed, ill call Elwin." She Frowned but obeyed. Within the next Few minutes Elwin came. after a thurow inspection Elwin declared, "Well Sophie the Poison is gone but your cells are still weak so i'm going to have you take one more day off, you can eat, and walk around, but take it easy."  Sophie lit up, Fitz couldn't help but smile too. Elwin chuckled when Sophie turned around and gave Fitz a kiss leaving Fitz with a goofy smile on his face. Myth jumped onto the bed and started to lick Sophie as if sensing her excitement. "woah, that is a huge wolf" Elwin Observed, "Is that a Arctic Polar Wolf/ Redwood Wolf hybrid?" "You would know better than i would." Sophie replied. "Ill look into it." Elwin Promised. After Elwin left Sophie got up and Declared, "Breakfast time." She started to head to the door before she stopped and looked at me holding out her hand, Fitz smiled and jumped up to take her hand. Hand in hand they walked down to the kitchen. They saw Edaline making ripplepuffs and mallowmelt. edaline turned around "Hey gu-" she noticed the, holding hands. "Are you two..?" they nodded. Edaline Smiled. "Help yourselves i need to Hail Della." Fitz Groaned, he knew that meant that she was telling Fitz' mom that they were dating. They Both pigged out on the treats before heading out to the hammock. Fitz laid on the hammock first, before holding out his arms for Sophie to join him. They laid like that for a few hours. by the time it was between morning and noon, the gate to HavenFeild opened to reveal the gang. By then Sophie and Fitz where asleep, so Edaline let they group in, "Sophie and Fitz are in the Hammock by Calla's tree." She told Keefe, Biana, Dex, Tam, and Linh.  The Group made their way over to the Hammock, only to see a sleeping Sophie on top of a sleeping Fitz. Linh got a waterball ready to wake them up, but instead they meet Myth. Myth jumped up guarding Fitz and Sophie, he started to growl. "Holy Hell!" Keefe Cried, causing fitz to wake up. "Oh, hey guys." he yawned. "Dude! There is a huge wolf in front of you and all you say is 'Hey guys.'?!" Keefe Yelled causing Myth to take a step towards them. "Myth! down." Fitz commanded. Myth went back to his spot underneath Sophie and Fitz. "Sophie." fitz nudged her. "hmph." Sophie Grunted still half asleep. "Sophie wake up." Sophie opened her eyes to see the group, but she didn't really care, "Hallo." she greeted groggy. "How are you feeling?" Linh asked. "A Lot better." Sophie replied smiling.  "Hey lets do sit by Calla's tree and play truth or dare!" Fitz suggested. Everyone agreed.  They all sat in a circle, Sophie sat next to Fitz. "Okay Fitz, Truth or dare?" Keefe asked. Fitz thought for a moment. "truth." he answered. "do you like Sophie?" keefe asked, "Of course." Fitz answered without hesitating. "No, like do you have a crush on her." Keefe amended. "Yes." Fitz answered with confidence. "Okay Biana, truth or dare?"  Fitz asked, "Dare." Biana answered. "I dare you to kiss your crush." Biana looked at Dex. Dex went wide eyed and blushed. Biana crawled over to him and they locked lips, it lasted for a few minutes. Sophie Grabbed Fitz's arm. she was exited, her two best friends who liked each other where finally kissing! Fitz pulled his arm away so he could wrap it around Sophie's waist, he pulled her closer. Biana and Dex Pulled apart, Blushing. "Okay, Sophie, Truth or dare?" Biana asked. "Dare" Sophie answered. "i dare you to kiss Fitz." Biana Dared thinking Sophie wouldn't do it, But instead Sophie wrapped her arms around Fitz's neck and Pulled him in for a Kiss. Fitz wrapped his arms around Sophie's waist. When they pulled apart The group was Shocked, Fitz kept his arm around Sophie. Sophie noticed Keefe and Biana exchange Lusters. Sophie cleared her throat, "Okay, Dex, truth or dare?" Sophie asked. Dex thought for a moment, "Dare" He replied. "I dare you to try to pet Myth." Dex looked at Sophie, "Thats it?" Dex asked? Sophie nodded. Dex walked up to Myth. "chase him but don't hurt him." Sophie transmitted to Myth. Right on que, Myth Growled and chased Dex around the yard while Dex was Screeching. the group was laughing so hard. Dex finally sat down, "No fair." he grumbled. "Keefe. Truth or dare?" keefe scoffed, "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Sophie." Dex Grinned clearly proud of himself. "No problem" keefe Replied coming near Sophie, But Fitz grabbed Sophie and Cradled her pushing the side of her head to his chest. "No way." Fitz Growled. Dex Cracked up. "I'm sorry i just wanted to see what would happen." "okay, keefe your dare, is to Kiss Tam." keefe looked horrified, Tam looked like he was going to vomit. Sophie tried to sit up because she needed to see this, But Fitz Still held on to her, "Fitz?" Sophie whispered. "hm? Oh." Fitz loosened his grip on her allowing her to sit up. he still held on to her but she could see now.  Keefe and Tam where very close to each other, they did the quickest peck before keefe turned around and tossed his cookies. Tam just looked like he wanted to vomit. everyone went silent. Fitz broke the silents by picking up Sophie Bridal Style and Running to the Cliffs by the water, Sophie was Screaming and laughing the entire time, while the others where running after them. Fitz ran to the edge and jumped with Sophie. The others didn't know there was water there. so they were Shocked and terrified they looked over the edge to see crystal clear water and Sophie splashing Fitz for doing that to her. He went underwater, then came up and shook his head to get his hair out of his eyes.   The others Went around to the steps. "As much as i want to join you guys i don't want to ruin my outfit."  Biana complained. "Ok how about everyone goes home gets changed and comes back?" Sophie suggested. and with that everyone left except for Fitz he had his swim trunks at her house. Sophie and Fitz Ran back to the house and up the stairs. Sophie changed into a Teal Bikini  top with red bottoms, when she came out of the bathroom Fitz was already changed. he was Shirtless with Brown trunks. He took a few seconds to Check out Sophie before he pulled her in close and declared, "I am the luckiest man alive, how did i manage to earn the love of the most beautiful girl in the world." They shared a quick kiss before Sophie said that she wanted to invite a few more people. Sophie invited Wylie and Marella. Fitz was confused by her choice but did not question it. Sophie and Fitz went down to the Little lagoon in front of the cliffs. Wylie was the First to arrive. "hey Sophie, to be honest i was confused why you invited me, but thanks. i don't really have many friends." "well that's a lie." Sophie replied. Wylie looked confused. "because in your friend." Sophie finished. Wylie smiled. "There is one thing i wanted to ask you though." Sophie started, "sandor is going to train me how to fight, do you want to train too?" "Actually yeah, I think that's a great idea."

"Come on guys!" sandor coached. Wylie managed to push Sophie onto the sand and was holding her down but Sophie grabbed his Wrist and twisted causing her to have the upperhand, she kicked him in the back dropping him to the sand. "Good Sophie!" Sandor was training them at the lagoon on the sand. "Get set for round two." Sandor called. Sophie gave Wylie  a hand up. "3...2...1...Fight!" called Sandor. This time  Wylie threw a punch but Sophie doged and threw one of her own hitting him in the nose. wylie got a nose bleed, "You okay?" Sophie paused lowering her guard. Wylie used that to his advantage and Flipped Sophie onto the sand pinning her to the ground. "yeah" he answered. "Nice Wylie!" Sandor Chanted. "Sophie when we train, the other person is your enemy, you fight with no mercy without killing them, without abilities." Sandor scolded.  Wylie helped Sophie up. "You guys are done, go swim or something." Sandor called. Wylie took off his shirt and jumped in. Sophie just took off the Shirt and Shorts covering her bikini, and jumped in. Sophie was a slower swimmer. "race you to the top of the cliff!" Wylie challenged, Sophie Pushed him down and ran. "cheater!" Wylie called after her on her heels. Sophie made it up there first before Wylie pushed her off the cliff. Squealing Sophie fell into the water. Fitz arrived just in time to see Wylie push Sophie off of the Cliff with no context. he was pissed, then he saw Wylie jump too and he realized what was happening. So he ran back to Sophie's room and changed into the swim trunks he left at her house. 

After Wylie pushed Sophie off she landed in the water she came up just in time to be splashed by Wylie jumping in. as payback when Wylie came up she splashed him. all of the sudden someone jumped in behind her. who else was here? the person came up and it was Fitz. Sophie Laughed. Wylie was confused. "what are you doing here?" she asked him. "i saw you get pushed off so i decided to join in on the fun!"  "well i guess its a party then, ill go call the others." Soon enough everyone was there, and having fun even Wylie! 

After everyone (except Fitz) left Sophie and Fitz headed up to her room to change. When She came out she was in her red crop top and teal shorts. Fitz was in his black plaid pants with a baggy tank top. Fitz grabbed a blanket and sat at her window nook, she cuddled up next to him, This was one of the moments when she was glad that she has a wide window nook. Sophie sat up, "Fitz?" "yeah." "I love you." Fitz smiled, "I love you too." She leaned in and started the kiss. the next thing she knew she felt his tongue on her lip asking for access into her mouth, she teased him by keeping her lips shut. but Fitz flipped them where he was on top, Sophie gasped out of surprise and Fitz used that opportunity to Slip in. The kiss deepened. they both pulled apart gasping for breath. Fitz pulled her closer to him letting her rest her head on his chest. she felt safe. They both fell asleep in the window nook.

A/N: Awww Sophitz! awww Diana! LOL Teefe!  Two big chapters in one day!! your welcome! by the way Thank you guys so much for making this story #10 in Edaline!!  Remember to vote, comment, and add this story! Thanks Guys!!! :3