39

The next morning I woke up and I stretched my arms out, yawning and rolling over to see and an empty bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and just shrugged it off, getting up to use the bathroom.

After I did my hygiene routine, I stepped out in a tank top and a pair of one of Jahseh's boxers that barely fit him anymore.

I put on some socks, then his animal slippers and walked downstairs. I didn't even realize that my phone wasn't in his room.

I saw him at the kitchen counter, looking out the window. I told him good morning and he just turned around and looked at me.

"What's the matter?" I asked him and instead of replying, he practically threw my phone at me.

I now have to mentally and physically prepare myself for this situation, because this is the second time this shit happened.

I looked down at the bright screen and saw messages from fucking Cj. He was expressing his undying love for me and this was unacceptable, I told him about this shit already.

"You're so lucky you weren't up and when he had called you." He said, his hands gripping the edges of the counter.

"I don't even know what this is about-"

"Of course you don't, you're clueless, aren't you? You're so fucking naive but not at the same time and it's crazy. You don't realize that some of the people in your circle are the fakest. You don't realize that those same people are plotting for your life to go in a different direction." He spat, turning around fully to face me.

He had some bags under his eyes while he put his hands in his locs. He was only wearing dark grey sweatpants.

I was taken back by his harsh words. I rolled my eyes and set my phone down on the table.

"It's not even like that, I didn't even-"

I was then cut off by my phone ringing once again, I picked it up from the table and my stomach dropped.

"It's him, isn't it? Answer it." His voice boomed. I cautiously slid the green answer button over as I put it to my ear.

"Speaker." He said loudly, scaring me a bit. His arms were crossed and I was able to see his chest going up and down, unevenly at that.

I pressed the speaker button and I heard Cj's coughing. He said a couple 'hello's' but I didn't answer. What am I supposed to say? My boyfriend caught you trying to steal his girl? Yeah, no.

He gave me a nudge in my side, hinting for me to speak up.

"Yeah uh, Christian?" I said, just wanting to make sure he knew it was me.

It sounded like he was going to speak, but instead, he coughed and hung up.

I set the phone on the table and looked at Jahseh, he's so upset with me right now and I didn't even do anything with him.

"Did you do anything with Cj in the duration we were together?" He asked, squinting his eyes at me.

"Baby, why would you even-"

"Did you or did you not?" He cute me off, balling his hands up in a fist at the same time.

"No! You keep thinking I'm not loyal, he dated my sister, I don't want him." I said, shaking my head.

He stayed silent for a couple seconds and took my phone with him, "I need a smoke." He said, looking around the kitchen for a lighter.

"Can you not?" I asked. I don't like him smoking. The people that are fans of him even said he sounds like a crack baby.