(𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊) 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭

The pain and pleasure pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me.

"You still hate me?" The poison in my heart moaned, feeling her wetness tighten around me.

"Of course I do- fuck! Right there!" She cried out, biting her lip to quiet her moans, trying her hardest to deprive me of that soul quenching satisfaction.

I gently tug at her bottom lip with my thumb, releasing her lip from her teeth, wanting to hear every cry come from that pretty mouth.

"That pussy of yours says otherwise." I moan, repeatedly slamming in and out of her, basking in her seductive aura, feeling myself crumble from her touch.

I lick the light pool of blood from her bottom lip, the light and darkness in my life swirling her tongue with mine as our bodies overflow with ecstasy.

_______________

What occurs when two fundamentally different worlds intersect but relate to one another more than they anticipated? These two kingdoms will do more than clash when an aspiring mafia boss and the Boss/Daughter of one of the most powerful drug lords in history come into contact. Their lives will twist, turn, and even collapse trying to keep a tight grasp on one another. What happens when one of the most lethal pairings, power, and lust, combine?

 What happens when one of the most lethal pairings, power, and lust, combine?

___________________________________________________

Yes, it is true! I'm finally back with another book! 

(after like 5 years 🫢)

It is a different route from my works that I have had published before (which are now unpublished because they are an absolute atrocity lol)

But, I thought of this storyline and just felt the urge to write again.

Go check it out! I have about 13 chapters written so far, and I'll publish them fairly quickly if I get some feedback :)

Our love Jahseh will also be making an appearance, so be on the look out for that!

But when I tell you? This book is already kinky as from chapter 6???? Yeah be prepared.

Thank you all so much, and I'll see you in the world of the Genovese and the Macharias.