14

Christmas was tomorrow and I didn't know what to get my girlfriend. She meant so much to me but she already told me not to get her something that expensive, I mean, I don't think I should listen to her.

It's about 9 in the morning right now and I'm laying in bed with Aiden. Normally, I wouldn't want this little booger in my room, but he ran in here crying at around 3 saying that he had a nightmare, so I let him sleep with me.

I didn't want to wake him up by sudden movement so, I laid where I was.

Who can I talk to about this? My close friends are all asleep, and I can't talk to my lady about this, but Stokeley is still on that jail sleeping schedule, so I hit him up.

Hey man, u up ?

Stokes🤪
Yea bby, wassup??

I need ur help
I don't know wht to get the lil baby
She basically told me no designer shit
She has some sneakers tht she wants
But thts mad basic
She likes gold
Earnings???????

Stokes🤪
Promise ring?

You know when u give yourself a tiny cut
Whelp, we both did that
And touched cuts
And now we're spiritually one
So a promise ring don't mean shit

Stokes🤪
Nigga
You sat there and did a fucking
A BLOOD RITUAL 🧐
Yous a crazy nigga

*Blood Bond
That's the loml 😩
I'm not no thug or w.e
But I ain't no pussy nigga either
But she's just so diff vro ..

Stokes🤪
Remember what happened last time?
Last time you said you liked a fem?
She fucked you over vro 😐

Well Imani isn't like that
I'm about to eat her wuss bro
Her head game? Nah I don't kiss and tell
But F U C K 😩

Stokes🤪
You know I be wanting details
But nah , nasty
Her sister is type fye tho 😁
And get her a necklace vro
That would be fye
On script letters and shii

NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
YES SON
THAT GIFT IS A GO!

I started to look up jewelry places. Imani always wears the same three necklaces, and I want her to add mine to the collection.

I also wanted to get her some sexy lingerie. Yes, that may be cliche, but I just want her to know that one day I will be fucking the shit out of her.

I didn't want to force her though, I want her to know that I'm in this because my heart is there, not just my dick. But as soon as she gives me the green light, it's over.

I'm a very sexual person, so all I'm saying, when she opens the gates, I'm staying.

I want to give this girl everything, I feel like she just doesn't get it.

Fuck.

What's her favorite color again? She's always changing shit. I need to shower.

Fuck.

I get attached so easily. I'm deadass a pussy.

It's almost Christmas and I have to spend a bit of bread, I need to get up.

Now I need to dodge Imani in the mall, she works today.

I know lil baby's whole schedule.

That's really my wife, I miss her. She sent me a text already too. When I moved Aiden off me and left my room, I opened up her message.

💍
Good morning my love ❤️.

I smiled and sent her a good morning text back, taking off my clothes.

My shit is still big when it's soft.

I laughed at my thoughts and went in the shower, afterward, getting ready to leave.

Before leaving the house I told my mom I'll be out and she tells me to be safe. Every day she tells me that, of course, I'm going try my hardest to be safe Ma.