Chapter 5

*Quick A/N: Sorry I haven't updated. I've had MAAAAAAJORRR writer's block. But I am trying to get back into it! Thanks! 

After we finally finished the majority of our assignments, (hey we aren't superhuman), Jillian & I decided to go to Starbucks and get ourselves some well-deserved Frappucchinos. After retrieving our order, we took our usual seat near the window so we could relax & talk about our lives outside of school. 

      "So how are dance classes going for you Jill?" I asked as I began to take a sip of my Green Tea Frappe. She sighed in frustration, "Please do NOT get me started on that. Kayla is continually missing out on practices and our recital is in two weeks and i don't know what to do with her!" She groaned. I laughed a little bit, Jill was always the type to get frazzled over things she loved. "You'll figure it out, don't worry. You're super creative, and you'll figure out what to do with Kayla."  I told her as she looked at her watch. "Oh shoot. I gotta go, I have a review session at 8:00. I'll call you later!" She shouted over her shoulder as she ran out the door. 

************************************************************************************************************

I had my earphones on and the music blasting as I walked back to apartment. I was singing along to my favorite song, Wasted. 

I like us better when we're wasted. It makes it easier to saaaayy it. Lay all your laundry on the bed and then I'll lay in instead, I like us better when we're wasteeeed. oh oh oh oh woah. 

I was so distracted checking my Twitter that I didn't realize I had walked straight into traffic. I was about to be hit by a speeding car until I felt a strong grip pull me back, and I hit a sturdy chest. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" His voice yelled at me as he pulled my earphones out. "What the fuck?!" I snapped angrily as I turned around to face my "savior", rubbing my ears because they hurt when he yanked the headphones out. Oh shit. It's him again. I thought to myself. "DO YOU NOT WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING WHEN YOU'RE WALKING?! YOU ALMOST GOT HIT BY A FUCKING CAR!" I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. His eyes flashed recognition. "Hey, you're that girl that I helped after she ran into a pole!" I blushed furiously, embarrassed that he remembered me as 'The girl that I helped after she ran into a pole' girl. "I-uh-um...Thank you, for you know-saving me from my impending doom... again." I stuttered. I looked down at the ground, Save me from my impending doom? Really Lexie? What the hell are we in some medieval movie? I thought scolding myself. I sounded like such a nerdy dumbass. I heard a rich laughter, and I looked up to see Scott trying to keep his "mad face" on but struggling because he wanted to laugh. "Sorry I must've sounded stupid." I said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "We have got to stop meeting each other like this." He said, running a hand through his long, wavy hair. "what's your name?" He asked me as the light to cross the street turned green. "It's Lexie." I said, and he smiled. "Lexie. Lexie. Lexie. I'll remember that!" He said as I walked away from him, heading towards my apartment.