Chapter 4

"You did not fall on your ass in public?!" Jillian laughed out loud. I rolled my eyes and put my head in my hands. I knew she would get a kick out of my accident earlier. "Yes Jill, I did, and I have the fucking bruises to prove it. It was a freak fall. You know I'm a klutz!" I hissed, and my pissed-off voice made her laugh even more. 

We were in the library, catching up on whatever assignments we needed to do. She kept on laughing. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry! It's just i'm picturing you fall and it is too funny!" I punched her arm, and it finally got her to stop, and she regained her composure. "Did anyone at least help you up?" She asked, and I shrugged. "Yeah, this guy named Scott did." Her eyed widened. "Oooooh! Was he hot?!" She asked me excitedly, and I rolled my eyes as I continued to look up information for my research paper. "Yes, he was, but it's not like I'm ever gonna see him again. Last I checked, we do attend a pretty big campus." Her lips pulled up into a half-smile, " Well you never know. Maybe you'll get lucky and run into him again." she said, and I just rolled my eyes and tuned her out. Don't get your hopes up. Pretty sure that was a one-time thing. I told myself, shaking my head and I returned my focus on my paper.