Chapter 36:

Hazel eyes opened, a gasp slipping through her pink lips as she stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling

Hazel eyes opened, a gasp slipping through her pink lips as she stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling. She tried to pull her arms free but saw that they were tied down and turned her head to find that Scott was in the same position as her.

It didn't take her long to realize that they were inside of Eichen House. She huffed in frustration, "Of all the places to end up, why here?" She muttered in annoyance. She had just left the place and now she back. She had really hoped to never step foot in this place ever again.

Scott growled under his breath when he couldn't move. "What do we do now?" His upper half was strapped just like his hands and legs. He tried to pull but it wouldn't work. He turned his head to look at his best friends girlfriend for answers.

"Well, I don't think I have to remind you that you're a werewolf, right?" She glanced at him before using her own vampire strength to rip herself out of the restraints. "Now it's your turn, Scooby." She smirked, happy that she was no longer strapped to that uncomfortable bed.

He blinked, watching her stand up and did the same with his restraints. "I thought that since we were in Stiles mind that it wouldn't work." The two stood inside the room, free of the restraints.

Her hazel eyes flickered to him. "Now what?"

"I don't know." He muttered. "This is my first time in someone's head." He headed to the door, opening. He glanced back to make sure she was behind him and saw the door had slammed shut behind him. "Emily!?"

Emily tried to open the door as well but it wouldn't budge. She growled under her breath, turning around to find that she was no longer in the same room. Instead it was a hallway with it's walls covered in white tiles. Her brows furrowed slightly when she glanced up to see a familiar flower falling down and soon more began to fall. Her vision was covered by the falling flowers.

In the blink of an eye, her surroundings changed to a forest and she was walking to a familiar place. "Mateo?" She called out, standing in their spot as she was dressed with her packed bag over her shoulder. The sun had already set and she promised to wait for him so they could run away together.

Her eyes flickered to the engraving in the tree and her gaze softened, she walked over. Her fingers trailed over the markings and a smile appeared on her lips. Although, something felt off about the entire situation.

"Emily!" A faint voice echoed through the forest.

She stepped back from the tree, the memories of where she truly was coming back to her. This night never happened because Mateo died a long time ago. "It's a trick." She whispered under her breath, dropping the bag she carried. "I have to find Stiles." She turned around and grabbed her dress, pulling up so she could run without tripping over the fabric.

oOo