Cp. 8: Camping

We left the mine and gave the resources to Simon, not asking why I was in Duncan's arms. I wanted to see what would happen, so I stood beside him and playfully slapped his ass. "Xephos!" He gasped, then blushed. He put on a mischievous grin and grabbed my ass. "Duncan!" He chuckled and said "You did it to me." "I let my curiosity get the better of me!" He put his hand on my chest and said "I try not to get the curiosity get the better of me." I blushed as he began to play with my hair. "Sorry to ruin your love fest, but Please don't make me watch this." Simon said. All of a sudden, he picked me up bridal style. "What the bloody hell?!" I said with curiosity, happiness, and confusion in my voice. He chuckled and walked out of the building. He put me down and took my hand. "Do you want to ditch?" I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and we walked towards Duncan's castle. Once we arrived, we walked through the garden as I told him of mochoragon. He listened with care. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him when I had a break. He kissed back. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "Now?" "Now." He smiled and kissed me, lifting me off the bench we sat upon. He carried me to his bedroom, lips locked. He layed me down on his bed and continued to kiss me. I began to unbutton his lab coat as he began to lift off my shirt. Once i unbuttoned his coat, I lifted off his shirt, as he lifted mine. We took off our pants and we layed there, kissing, into the night.

Time set-morning

"Duncan? Xephos? You here-oh. I'm leaving now." I rolled my eyes and snuggled into Duncan's bare chest. "I love you, Dunc." "I love you too Xeph." "Do you want to go camping? To get away for a while?" "I'd love to." We got out of bed a short while later, getting dressed, then packing. We walked back to the factory and told them. He helped me pack up my extra things, because I've never been camping before. We walked to the camp area and started putting up the tent. Then, there was rustling in a bush. I practically jumped into Duncan's arms. "W-What was that?" A bunny came out from behind the bush. I'll protect you from the bunny." I got out of his arms and said "I guess we know who's the woman in this relationship." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't want a woman. I want you. Only you." I smiled and kissed his nose. "You missed." He said. He kissed my nose. "That time, you missed." I took his cheek into my hand and kissed him. He kissed back and slowly walked back into the freshly made tent. He turned I was on top of him. We kissed until lunch, which we shared a fruit salad. He showed me how to rock climb, catch fish, and send out a flare for help. We got the air matress full and the blankets ready. We had a chicken curry dinner, with the amazing cook, Duncan. We got the marshmallows out and when mine had been over the fire for atleast five minutes, I put my finger on it, burning myself. "Son of a bitch!" I cursed in pain. He quickly put down his marshmallow and was sitting by my side, examining the burn. He took out his water canteen and put water over it. He grabbed the neosporin and rubbed it gently on my finger before putting a band aid over it. He kissed my cheek and we ate our smores.