Cp. 2: Sips, the jackass

I awoke and changed when I saw my chest open. I looked around and saw everyone was awake. I searched my chest and my heart shuddered as I know what's missing. My journal. I ran into the building and saw my love, slightly horror struck, Sjin doubled over in laughter, Simon who looked disappointed, and sips. Reading my journal a aloud. "I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with my love." Sips and Duncan looked over at me. Hot, anger filled tears slid down my cheeks. I whispered a horse "What the hell..." I turned around and ran away to pig island, where I sat down and cried. Shaking violently. I thought they would respect my privacy this much... I guess not.

Duncan's Pov

I watched him turn around and run away. I glared at sips. "You have a lot of nerve." I started to follow him when Simon said " where do you think you're going?" I turned to him and said "To my love." I saw all their faces become shock filed as I ran after him.

Xephos's Pov

I heard footsteps running towards me. Probably Simon to tell me I'll never see Duncan again. Instead, I felt arms wrap around me tightly and securely. "It's okay Xeph, they're just jerks." I clung to his shirt and cried. "Let it out, you're to brave. You put on a strong face for me, its okay to cry once in awhile." "D-Duncan, what will h-happen w-with us?" I managed to choke out. He held me tighter and stroked my hair "I don't know Xeph, but we'll get through it together. I promise." I was still shaking, so he lifted me up bridal style and I listened to the steady beat of his heart. Instead of the factory, he carried me into the dormitories and layed me down on his bed, tucking me in. It smelt of him. His soft lips kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep dear, you'll feel better." He grabbed a chair and sat next me. He softly sung "You had bad day, you're taking one down, sing a sad song just to turn it around, you tell me you don't know, you tell me don't lie, you used to smile when we'd go for a ride, you had a bad day, the camera don't lie, how does it feel? One more time, you had a bad day, you had a bad day." I swiftly fell asleep.

Duncan's Pov

I watched him fall asleep peacefully and smiled. I made my way back to the factory and they all looked at me with concerned eyes. " Where's Xephos?" T

Simon asked. " He's asleep. I just came for his journal." Sips handed it too me and I walked out. How dare they hurt my Xephos! They totally disrespected his privacy! And he was totally nice to him! I swear. I might kill someone if they do this again. I softly and quietly entered the dormitory. I put the leather- bound book in his chest and walked back over to him, sitting down, and holding his hand. I will protect him with my life.