1 - 'I'm doing more than you'

"REBECCA! WHERE'S MY FOOD?!!" My boyfriends yell echoed in our little apartement, the walls reflecting the sound to my ears. 

"Coming! Coming!" I said quickly as I took the plates of the sink, hearing my own voice sounding a bit scared. 

It was two whole years after I left England and traveled around the world. I visited India, China, Japan, Austriala, New Zealand and as least AMerica. Where I'm  now living with Leroy, my boyfriend for almost a year. I met him on the airport when I arrived in the United States. He showed me around and took me to the most beautiful places of America, it was there that I fell in love with him. We decidedd to live together a couple of months ago. 

So as you can read, I tried to move on. I tried to pick up my life again, without Zayn daily pictured in my head. What wasn't easy at all. I saw One Direction, aka the boys growing bigger and bigger worldwide. Everywhere I went, every country I visited I saw them standing on a giant poster, magazine or I heard their voices singing on the radio. I also noticed through the tabloids that Zayn also had moved on, or at least tried. He was still with Perrie and that made me happy.

I got a couple of calls from her, but I ignored them. What I said, I wanted to move on. So that means that everyone who was related with Zayn was completely out of my mind. 

Yeah, maybe I have still feelings for him... But I pushed them far, far, far away. I have Leroy. Who loved me just as much I loved him, but only in a diffrent way..

I still wondered what Zayn was doing now, at this moment. How he was taking it, how he was doing. I still had his number in my phone, but only under a diffrent name in case Leroy would find out and gets pissed. There were a couple of moments in those two years that my finger was really close to the diall button of my phone, to call Zayn. But my brain told me that it was stupid and that I self had said that wanted to move on. 

Leroy had a couple of issue, but our relationship is strong. He can get really upset and pissed. What he becomes really easily when he's drunk for the umpteenth time. But I got used to it though and he's trying to not to be an alcoholic.. You're probably thinking; why can't she leave the guy if he's alcoholic?  But I simple couldn''t. I had no money without him, he payed the bills for me because I hadn't a job, yet. Plus, he needed me just as much I needed him. He couldn't take care of himself and the most important thing was, I loved him. 

He didn't know about my history with Zayn, he didn't know anything about him nor the guys. It was for the better, and why should he have to know? It was the past, it was over. It's all just a memory what he didn't need to know. 

I sent Harry one very short textmessage though, it was a couple of months later when I left the UK.

Im gone, forget me and don't make any contact

I know that it seemed quite harsh, but it was for the best. The only thing was, he ignored my message; he called me several times and text me messages like: Where are you? What happened? Zayn is fking upset, where the hell are you!!? If you read this, please call me. I miss you 

This were a couple of examples what he sent to me, but the last one he sent hurts the most. He missed me. I saved that textmessage for times that I needed it. It gave me strength, that I knew that Harry still cared about me. But time passed by, and I met Leroy and I completely forgot the text and later I deleted it. 

Harry stopped texting me I guess half a year ago, he probably forget me. Just like the other boys. What hurts me that I know they are gone for like forever, but I just kep saying it was the best. For everyone. 

"REBECCAAAAAA! I'M HUNGRY." Leroy shouted again what made me almost drop the plate with sandwiches.

I sighed the thoughts away and re-adjusted my postion, I walked slowly to Leroy who was relaxing in his big chair that was standing in the opposite of the television. 

I reached him and placed the plate carefully on the table, he grabbed it immediately without thanking me and started to eat gratefully. 

"That took long.." He mumbled with a mouth full of bread, he looked up and cocked one eye brow, "Wait, were you crying?"

I felt with my fingers my own cheeks. Yes ideed they were wet. Without noticing several tears slipped out when I was in the kitchen. 

I rubbed my cheeks violently and pretened that I was sweating, "No, it's just really hot in here. You were going to fix the air conditioner, right?"

He groaned, "Rebecca please, stop complaining. I'm doing enough already."

I nodded and had to manage myself not to roll my eyes at him. I knew he didn't like that and that he get's pissed again. But Instead of not rolling my eyes I put his beer loudly on the table and turned around. 

"Yeah whatever, you're busy with doing nothing." I muttered angrily under my breath as I almost reached the kitchen. 

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud; Leroy put the plate loudly down so that it made a awfull sound. He stormed to me and pushed me against the wall. Hiis arms next to my head, blocking me to escape.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He exclaimed, his voice sounding angry, furious and dark. 

"N-Nothing" I stammered, knowing what's going to happen next in this kind of situation. 

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME, REBECCA!" He shouted in my ear, making me paralyzed. 

Nothing could move, my legs were like jelly. I could collapse in every second. My lips were glyed together, theywouldn't open. I only could stare in Leroy's eyes, begging that he would calm down. 

He stomped the wall behind me, making my heard to jump and my eyes to squeeze for a split second,  "SAY IT TO ME, REBECCA."

"I-I said.." I chew on my lip, "That you were b-busy with d-doing n-nothing."

A horrid silence followed and after a couple of seconds his body started to relax and I mentally sighed that nothing happened. He was standing before me, looking at his feet. I didn't edare to move, my heart was pounding against my chest and my eyes were going to get watery. 

"Let me tell you something, Rebec." He said slowly, making me even more scared. "I'm doing more than you," He paused, "I work, you don't. I make money, you don't. I care for us, you don't. I pay the bills, you don't." I heard his voice building up with anger again, his breathing was rough and quickly. 

"So.." He gritted through his teeth. 

But he stopped. He stopped with talking. I stared in his eyes, but not for long. Suddenly, I felt something hitting my nose. A fist. The next thing I knew was that I was laying on the florr, whimpering in pain and grabbing  my nose to stop bleeding. 

I pulled myself together, several water drops escaped and rolled down my cheek. I could taste them, they were salty mixed with blood that was coming from my nose. I stared in my boyfriend's brown eyes. 

"So, don't ever say that again. Got it?" He demanded.

I nodded weakly and he stepped forward. I shrank slightly back but he pushed me closer to his chest and put his lips quickly on mine.

"Now, go to the hospital. Your nose don't look good." He adviced, his whole voice turned out to be nice again. The voice I fell in love with.

I nodded again with a weak smile and grabbed my coat, slamming the door shut with tears streaming  down and blood streaming down out of my nose.

A/N

omg, first chapter!! :D I made this on my baby, aka my Ipod so sorry for any grammar mistakes and stuff but when I'm home (and have more WIFI) again I'll send it to my lovely editor Hanna and she'll look at it! :D

Hope you liked it and please drop a comment and a vote for the first chappie of the SEQUEL of PDGA. :D :D :D

( I used a lot of ':D' but I'm happy because I wrote this on my Ipod and it's sunny here in Portugal! )

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 600+ FANS, YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

MWAAAH

XOXOXO