lessons | luke

i guess lucas is pretty cute idkkkk

[ luke hemmings ] your point of view

[ luke hemmings ]
your point of view.

it was saturday evening when i walked through the door to luke's apartment. i smiled when petunia ran towards me, wagging her tail and jumping on me. i crouched down and she licked my face causing me to giggle and scrunch up my face.

"hey baby, wheres daddy?" i ask and she immediately begins to run to luke's room.

i chuckled and set my keys down. i followed her to luke's room where i heard the familiar sound of his guitar. i stood at the doorway and watched in silence as he strummed the guitar and made a random beat. he gently bobbed his head to it. i watched as he messed up and sighed in annoyance.

"sounds good." i finally speak and he whips his head around.

"hey," he says and gives me a small grin. "you just get back?"

i nodded and walk up to him, i peck his cheek and plop onto his bed, petunia laying beside me.

"i was just messing around, it's bad." luke chuckles.

i roll my eyes, "you always say that, it sounded really good. you should really stop doubting yourself."

he shrugs and continues to play. i sighed and take out my phone, i look through instagram for a while. after fifteen minutes passed the sound of the guitar stopped and i felt eyes on me.

"something you need?" i joked, not looking away from my phone.

"c'mere." he suddenly said.

i then look away from the screen and furrow my eyebrows.

"why?" i asked.

"just come, sit on my lap." he moved the guitar and patted his lap.

at this point i didn't want to ask questions. i had no problem with sitting on his lap. i obliged and put my phone down, i got up and sat myself on his lap. he set the guitar on my lap and put his head on my shoulder.

"put your hand here," he grabbed my hand and put it where he said, doing the same to the other.

"are you teaching me how to play guitar against my will?" i ask looking over at him.

he smiled, "maybe, now shut it and let me teach."

i shook my head with a smile. after a few minutes of him telling me what cords to play and when to switch he let go of my hands and told me to try on my own.

i was a bit nervous for some reason. i've never really picked up a guitar and legitimately played, usually i'd just joke around with luke's acoustic guitar. i knew i wasn't good, especially as good as luke.

i began to play the cords just like luke told me to and it didn't sound too bad, but it wasn't that good either.

"just like that, you're doing great." luke encouraged.

it was going great until one of the strings on the electric guitar decided to be a bitch and break. my jaw dropped and i was immediately filled with guilt.

"shit, i'm so sorry luke!" i apologized quickly.

"it's alright, i mean, what do i expect from an amateur like you." he joked and took the guitar off my lap so i could get up.

i scoffed and slap the back of his head causing him to laugh. he put his guitar down and stood up, he was now towering over me considering he was 69ft.

"despite you breaking a string, i think you did good for a beginner." he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his body.

"i strongly disagree." i said.

"a wise man once told me not to doubt myself." he said, referring to what i told him earlier today.

"did you just call me a man?" i look up at him confused.

"hush my child." he hugged me and pat my head. i laughed and wrapped my arms around the giants torso.

____
this sucked oops

i didn't know how to end this so i ended it like that, sorry sisters. hope you enjoyed this imagine for a giant don't stop :)))

love yous
i love calum hood