(1) 23: When Two Become One (SMUT)

A/N: Remember to check the title before reading, so you can have the experience you like. Labeled "Clean" and "Smut" to tell the difference.

I also apologize for the long wait, but I appreciate everyone who has stuck with me over the last few years.

Also, I apologize for this specific smut scene... just remember, they are both inexperienced teens. And we all know the first time is always awkward. Lol

 Lol

Book 1, Chapter 23 :

" When Two Become One "

Kakashi and Shiori walked hand in hand towards their old swimming spot, a lake which was located right outside of the village walls. After some time, they finally arrived and Shiori smiled at the image before her.

The large, bright full moon above cast a beautiful effect on the top of the water, mirroring the celestial image of the moon and stars above.

"It's so pretty!" Shiori admired it with a bright smile as she broke loose from Kakashi's hold, walking forward a few steps. "I can't remember a time it was ever THIS enchanting."

Kakashi smiled at her happiness, pleased to see that she was enjoying herself already.
"Yeah, me either." He agreed, glancing around and taking in the scenery himself.

Kakashi then snapped and his eyes widened when he noticed Shiori had begun to undress. A strong blush began to cover his masked face. He watched her in silence, completely speechless at her sudden action.

Shiori removed her kimono, leggings, undershirt, sandals and thigh high stockings, leaving her in only her purple bra and panties. She smiled and sighed as she felt relief from the feeling of the night air on her bare skin; stretching her arms above her head, working out her aching muscles.

Kakashi continued to watch her as she did this, but aside from the fact she was now nearly-naked in front of him, he noticed something else that caught his attention-- the moonlight shining down from above was casting off of her crescent moon marking that was on her forehead, and it was reacting as well to the full moon above; emitting a faint glow around it, and the blue pearl-like piece in the center of the marking was shining even more brightly. Kakashi had never actually seen that before, and he was even more mesmerized by this, and the moonlit kiss that was highlighting Shiori's porcelain skin.
"My god, she is so beautiful." And his thoughts were consumed by his love and admiration for the girl in front of him.

She then turned to look at Kakashi and her eyes widened when she noticed his expression as he gazed at her with full eyes. She blushed as she realized the situation.